News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Are Hotdog Buns Still Forbidden?

Started by Hollis Increase, April 08, 2012, 10:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on April 30, 2012, 04:36:17 AM
Heh. i love the "meatballs." I have no idea what's in 'em but I like the way they chew.

I just sicked up a little in my brain.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

:argh!:
You people and your severely uncivilized desire to know what is "in", "around", or "constitutes" your food. You'll eat it and LIKE it. It's full of calories you can actually burn, what more do you want?

Alty,
*smack* *chomp* *pork and chicken corndog*
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"Corn dogs" terrify me. They have since childhood.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on April 30, 2012, 03:47:07 AM
I love spaghettios, but I do not like the spaghettios with franks or the ones with "meatballs".

That's funny, because I prefer the meatballs ones. :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on April 30, 2012, 06:18:39 AM
I love spaghettios, but I do not like the spaghettios with franks or the ones with "meatballs".

SLOW COOKED GRISTLE BALLS!

Salty

Quote from: Nigel on April 30, 2012, 06:37:39 AM

nnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEWSFEED!
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

SOUNDS LIKE TUESDAY NIGHT WITH THE RENTBOYS!

navkat

But all the gristle is thoroughly processed so what you're left with is a vaguely meat-tasting, formed blob of cornstarch-and-gristle-goo that has a peculiar "bite."

I would never feed these to a CHILD but I'm reasonably certain that if I don't eat em too often, soylent mystery animal(s) can't hurt me any more than a wild night of drinkin and druggin.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Nigel on April 30, 2012, 05:54:02 AM

You need to mix some sour cream and maple syrup together and dip the corndogs in it.

Welcome to your newest shameful addiction.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

navkat

I have a peculiar way of preparing ramen noodles:
1. cook noodles, setting flavour packette aside
2. drain almost all the water out of noodles and dump them in a large eating bowl.
3. add flavor packet and a couple tablespoons of sour cream. Stir. Eat.

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Nigel on April 30, 2012, 05:54:02 AM

I've always had a weird aversion to them. I'll eat hot dogs sometimes even though I know they're all by-producty, but corn dogs somehow always seemed....even more fake (or something) than regular hot dogs. I don't know. My boyfriend looked at me like I had five heads when I told him I'd never had one
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Doktor Howl

Take:

1.  corndog
2.  sweepings of dog hair, from a long hair breed.
3.  mustard

Heat up corn dog.

Roll corn dog in mustard.

Roll corn dog in dog hair.

Congratulations!  You now have an official TGGR™ Sex Toy!
Molon Lube

Luna

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2012, 02:59:03 PM
Take:

1.  corndog
3.  mustard

Heat up corn dog.

I read through the thread...  Was going to comment that I HOPED that hot dog buns were still banned, because if they weren't, it'd take the fun out of eating them...

But now I'mma have nightmares...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 01, 2012, 02:59:03 PM
Take:

1.  corndog
3.  mustard

Heat up corn dog.

:horrormirth:

This actually sounds like the most reasonable use for corn dogs.