News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

this is my flesh, eat it in remembrance

Started by Horab Fibslager, November 03, 2004, 03:50:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

of the great god acid and his many contemporaries.

post your psychadelic story experiences here.

ok here we go,

the five o'clock affair.

so ok soemhow or anotherme, ef(my usual co-pilot of the day) annamox's brother the wooly, and larry decide to go pick up acid together probaly because me and ef were regulars and had a knack for finding what wasn't available. knwoing the perils and tribulations of such a journey we started out early, around 4:20 we foudn oruselves downtown. waiting for what's his face to come round(the crazed creepy lookign dude who looked like he was mixing far too much k and crystal with e and acid). as it turned up he showed up promptly at soem time or another and we were well endowed with our goods, teh newly pressed "star wars" hits. soem amount of time passed and we dropped our tabs and at either 5 o clock we dropped them or started feeling the effects. in any case, we went forth, in the moxinmobile, seeking strange adventure to renumerate our piss and vinegar with. we apparently foudn this at a party that was beign held at this girl's hosue, with whom were were all mutually aquainted with. now when i say that this wasn't our usuall scene don't get me wrong, all in our own ways were pretty hardocre, yet the rave music scne of the great mind fuck was quite evil in it's free love for 20$ a tab atmosphere. and yet the great god acid ruled this night. oh lordy and with a vengeance did he. we got there as everyone was deciding when and hwere to pick up their acid for the night. now as it had happened we had been given word that mroe acid would be around at so and so a time, so we communicated this ans well as the advice that' it'sa pretty good idea togo early. tehy concurred and left us with peter rabbit, mr bungle, cindy, and the fiend. it was in fact larry's fault. or rather peter rabbit's. you see the kid's book was sitting on the table and larry started reading it. shortly after i threw ont eh mr. bungle "everyone i went to highschool is dead" the exact sort of music you want to play at an acid party, where 4 out of the7 people there for the moment were considerign the msot intense trails from every movign object, so much thjat an effect similar to that in the lightsaber battles of the star wars movies was achieved,.  it seems at this point the feind and his gf(who is unmentionable because she was witht eh feind, and therefore totally off the bus) were freakign out over lack of drugs, were smokign the remainder of their ciggarettes while chewign their fingers off, whiel cindy was quitely watching us trip out like a bunny who knows it just entered a mine field of nuclear war heads. but cindy was cool, adn when we started laughing she had the good grace to laugh at us for laughign at nothing. well there was larry reading peter rabbti for, and mr bungle blaring otu of a boombox that had just been blaring out triphop happy house junglecore for two, and the feind walkign in from teh balcony every few minutes to ask if they'd coem abck yet or had phoned or anything to indicate that "his" drugs were ont eh way. so i guess there were thigns to laugh at. but maybe notto the extent of the raucus mirth we enabled. boisterous chuckles laying waste to teh diminshed capacities of those around us,as well as ourselves. i recall cindy asking "what the fuck are you guys laughing at, and us eeach pointing in seperate directions, then paoitng again in the same directions but other people poitning int hem, and then laughign more. i felt kidna bad for cindy. later on the party returned, and after smokign their marijuana, we departed for the abandond campground.

now as it turns out, the abandoned campgroudn is a campground abandoned soemtime before we got there(possibyl int eh 70's) smack dab inthe middle of soem subrubs. and with a bright orange october moon and mist all over the ground, combined with soem heavy acid, and we had our selves soem friday the 13th action. and as i recall, ti was friday the 13th. so anyway were walking along,  throught bush, with aonyl a coupel feet visibility all coloured orange, where ef and i had n't been to before, whiel wooly and alrry are telling us about the place. i forget teh details, but needless to say, there was some right fucked up and bad magumbo up in that shizanat/  not only were ducks honkigne verywhere, the palce did look stright out of fridaythe 13th. i was waiting for a madman with an ax to jump out the bushes at any moment. in any case we smoked soem doobs, laughed alto and shto the shit in that post peak acid deamnour that reads liek you are casually discussing the waether after surving an earthquake a tornado a hruuciane and a nuclear attack all rolle dinto one.

after that i forget, but i thinmk we went home.
Hell is other people.