News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

A Few Words on Butthurt

Started by Doktor Howl, April 09, 2012, 08:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 12, 2012, 12:50:15 PM
Dudes useless. Id say it was his ego except that his ego seems to be more of a symptom.

And for some reason, he is able to fuck Lana Del Rey, who looks like this:

Life just ain't fair.

AFK

He must have some kind of redeeming quality.

Fuck-me if I know what it is other than to crassly assume it's the size of his wallet. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Since she obviously doesn't make her own money, it seems perfectly legitimate to assume that the only reason a woman would date an older and less attractive man is for his income.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

No, it seems perfectly legitimate to assume that it's the only reason a woman would date Axl Rose. 

Cain

No, the reason that she dates Axl Rose is because she's functionally retarded:

Quote from: La WikiLana cites Britney Spears, Eminem, Elvis Presley and Kurt Cobain amongst her musical influences

She might be pretty, but it's pretty clear she's as dumb as a bag of rocks.  Christ, and she somehow sells albums.  For money.  And people buy them.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That makes perfect sense! Put down people you don't like by denigrating the women who sleep with them.

I'll remember to imply that your wife is a prostirute the next time we disagree about something, because to do so is very witty and humorous.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

A fool and their money are soon parted, or something. 

Probably the same people who bought Chinese Democracy. 

AFK

Quote from: Nigel on April 12, 2012, 05:53:42 PM
That makes perfect sense! Put down people you don't like by denigrating the women who sleep with them.

I'll remember to imply that your wife is a prostirute the next time we disagree about something, because to do so is very witty and humorous.

I don't suppose it ever occurred to you that you might be taking this just a tad too seriously. 

RWHN,
Tongue planted firmly in cheek. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 12, 2012, 05:57:29 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 12, 2012, 05:53:42 PM

I don't suppose it ever occurred to you that you might be taking this just a tad too seriously. 

RWHN,
Tongue planted firmly in cheek.

Right.  :lulz:

"Witty and humorous". Already called that.

AFK

Well, in my defense, I really didn't put my all into it. 

I chalk it up to not enough iron in my diet. 

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on April 12, 2012, 05:36:55 PM
Since she obviously doesn't make her own money, it seems perfectly legitimate to assume that the only reason a woman would date an older and less attractive man is for his income.

Normally, I just assume love is blind unless proven otherwise.

In this case, it must also have no nose, or any concept of spatial relationships.
Molon Lube

navkat

I say we have better shit to talk about than zOMFG! celebs and their love-lives.

AFK

I'M SO BADASS I CAN TALK ABOUT BOTH!!!

ETA:  There's a nice shiny new thread up there in Principia Discordia if you want to talk about more meaningful topics.  Please, have at it!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 12, 2012, 02:15:39 PM
Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 12, 2012, 02:13:38 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on April 12, 2012, 12:50:15 PM
Dudes useless. Id say it was his ego except that his ego seems to be more of a symptom.

The Police managed to get together to accept their induction even though they all still seem to pretty much hate each other.

Roger Waters and David Gilmour managed to share a stage for 20 minutes a couple of years ago for Live 8 or whatever that was called.

Even Metallica and Dave Mustaine managed to put shit behind them and share a stage for a performance.

I don't know why he can't just suck it up for what will amount to maybe 30 minutes out of his life.  Does he really hate Slash that much?

No, he's too fat.  Needs the whole stage.

THIS.

He's starting to.look like Hank Jr. I'm surprised he hasn't been invited to perform "One In A Million" on FOX. He'd probably do that.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division