News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

HEY FREEKY!

Started by East Coast Hustle, April 09, 2012, 09:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

I didn't realize you had tried this batch, but if we're talking about two totally different things then you should probably get ahold of ECHGF and stop by sometime to pick up your birthday present and try the homemade colon burner hotsauce. I'm flying out in a couple days so if you're not already FB friends with her just pluck her out of my friends list and add her.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on May 06, 2012, 08:51:27 PM
I didn't realize you had tried this batch, but if we're talking about two totally different things then you should probably get ahold of ECHGF and stop by sometime to pick up your birthday present and try the homemade colon burner hotsauce. I'm flying out in a couple days so if you're not already FB friends with her just pluck her out of my friends list and add her.

:lulz: Actually, what's funny as shit is that I thought this was the thread I started about something I mailed her. So my comments in this thread are completely unrelated.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

But I do WANT SOME!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."