News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

I'M STARTING A NEW "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?" THREAD

Started by East Coast Hustle, April 09, 2012, 11:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Pæs

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

AFK

I'm ironically unironically listening to REM, and I feel......
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 21, 2012, 01:22:53 PM
In honor of the day, I give you:

The Frost Heaves - I Believe in Incans (Earfatigue Eschaton Remix)

Am sad because I can no longer play music on my computer due to it being real old and having an unsupported OS. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

That makes me sad, too.  How smart is your phone?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 21, 2012, 08:56:22 PM
That makes me sad, too.  How smart is your phone?

My phone is very smart! Also I am unable to update it because it was smart back when smartphones first came out, and so it doesn't update over the airwebs, but by plugging into my computer rectangle and updating through itunes, which I can't update because my computer's OS is too old and unsupported.

I am just waiting for that one guy who promised to lend me Snow Leopard to do it so I can buy the most recent OS, because I can't upgrade to the most recent OS from the OS I currently have.

Then I can upgrade everything! At that point, undoubtedly my Photoshop and Office will stop working. Trade-offs.

Also, my computer totally played music up until about three weeks ago. Now it's all "WHAAAAAAAAAAT? SORRY. UNSUPPORTED."
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dildo Argentino

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

AFK

I can't stop listening to this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Gkc6HOTs8
[/size]
[/size]
[/size]It's Devin Townsend with Anneke van Giersbergen and it is completely glorious. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Juana

GLEE' s cover of Gangam Style, which when slowed by 25% 50%, sounds like strip club music you'd hear in hell. :lulz:
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cain

Oh dear god.  They still haven't set the writers of Glee on fire for crimes against humanity, common sense and general decency?

Junkenstein

Nay, like all child stars their eventual fates into various addictions, crimes and minor fame is yet to be foretold in clipshows across the coming ages.

IT IS WRITTEN.

For the Devin Fans, Do try Ihsahn:
(Ishahn and Devin) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP4ZXggc2Yo
(Just Ihshan, same album) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZtdVSPaZE4

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Juana

Quote from: Cain on January 10, 2013, 11:35:19 PM
Oh dear god.  They still haven't set the writers of Glee on fire for crimes against humanity, common sense and general decency?
I honestly haven't watched the show, since about ten minutes into the pilot episode.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."