News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

I'M STARTING A NEW "WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?" THREAD

Started by East Coast Hustle, April 09, 2012, 11:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Junkenstein on August 01, 2013, 10:27:47 PM
Quote from: Suu on August 01, 2013, 10:19:55 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on April 10, 2013, 10:03:01 PM
There's a new KMFDM album. KMFDM are still a thing. Nice to know.

Saw them in Boston. They're are still a thing without En Esch and weren't fantastic. Lucia barely sang, but I swear Sacha hasn't aged since 1989.

Last caught them early 2000-ish. Good gig. Shit crowd.

The support act however, are possibly one of the greatest bands I have ever seen live.

Panic DHH - Reach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPkKt0gcslU

The album and EP are well worth a look if you like industrial. Personally they're two of my all time favourites.

Then he packed it all in and formed The Big Pink. Of "Dominoes" fame. Still quite a few good tracks on those albums too.

I think most of my problem is that I was right under the stage left amp. I sneezed and my ears popped right as they started Tohuvabahu...owwww.

Anyways, yes, industrial 99% of my listening. I'll give them a look.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Left

http://baronessmusic.com/discography/

There's a tab on the right-hand side you can use to play the "Yellow and green" album. 
I listened to the entire thing a few times on the site, decided I wanted it.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Suu

Currently listening to The Bawdy Boy's cover of The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald. They're a folk cover band from Detroit half the year and St. Petersburg (FL) the other half. Staples at the Bay Area Renaissance Festival.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Left

Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

GIGGLES