News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

[renamed]: HERE! TASTE THIS BRICK!

Started by navkat, April 10, 2012, 12:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ah, I see. And a piece is missing from the sun? (or maybe it's the moon)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cainad (dec.)

A piece is missing from an unclassified circular being that is also the narrator, who goes on a merry adventure looking for its missing piece.

Cain

navkat

So last week, I ran into...well, let's just call him Patrick Bateman or PB for short!

Anyway, it was at cafe enVie. I wanted to enjoy the weather, a coffee and my Kindle when PB walks in. Ruins everything. You know, that motherfucker actually had the nerve to start approaching me as if to make small talk? I walked away. I jut felt ill and a little angry all over again. Repulsed.

I often wonder what I was thinking after I've gotten completely over someone. Most of my exes turn out to be good friends but there are a few who have head-fucked me so hard, as soon as the "love is blind" aspect of my feelings for them dies, I'm left with this revulsion...this image of them as sort of gross. Like I was slumming just being with them. This only happens with the ones who were 1. in some way, particularly evil and 2. never admit or attempted amends for wrongdoing. My similar feelings for BC Raver dissipated as soon as I got an earnest, heartfelt apology. It may be an anti-psycho defense mech.

I can't believe I actually heroized this prick. He's sort of disgusting, really. I lowered myself to the role of "prop" for him. "Arm candy." "Novelty item." I feel a sort of inner bubble of...rage? over that. I can't help but feel that herein lies all the materials I need to build myself an inner-Nigel. Here are all the tools I need to build a version of myself that kicks in the shins anyone who tries to get me to dispose of their fecal matter for them and convinces me to pay them for the privelege. Step one, lay all the instruments out on the table. Assess what you have in front of you and develop a loose sketch in your head of the sort of war machine you want to build.

OR KILL ME.

Freeky

Triple Zero

(mod note: I split discussion on "Scientific Dogma" from Navkat's "Taste this brick" thread, because #1 it's completely off-topic #2 it really came out of the blue and #3 it's interesting enough to warrant its own topic. The new topic is in the Scientism subforum)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on April 28, 2012, 03:40:28 PM
So last week, I ran into...well, let's just call him Patrick Bateman or PB for short!

Anyway, it was at cafe enVie. I wanted to enjoy the weather, a coffee and my Kindle when PB walks in. Ruins everything. You know, that motherfucker actually had the nerve to start approaching me as if to make small talk? I walked away. I jut felt ill and a little angry all over again. Repulsed.

I often wonder what I was thinking after I've gotten completely over someone. Most of my exes turn out to be good friends but there are a few who have head-fucked me so hard, as soon as the "love is blind" aspect of my feelings for them dies, I'm left with this revulsion...this image of them as sort of gross. Like I was slumming just being with them. This only happens with the ones who were 1. in some way, particularly evil and 2. never admit or attempted amends for wrongdoing. My similar feelings for BC Raver dissipated as soon as I got an earnest, heartfelt apology. It may be an anti-psycho defense mech.

I can't believe I actually heroized this prick. He's sort of disgusting, really. I lowered myself to the role of "prop" for him. "Arm candy." "Novelty item." I feel a sort of inner bubble of...rage? over that. I can't help but feel that herein lies all the materials I need to build myself an inner-Nigel. Here are all the tools I need to build a version of myself that kicks in the shins anyone who tries to get me to dispose of their fecal matter for them and convinces me to pay them for the privelege. Step one, lay all the instruments out on the table. Assess what you have in front of you and develop a loose sketch in your head of the sort of war machine you want to build.

OR KILL ME.

I feel almost exactly the same way about my most recent ex. I idealized him... and after the thrall wore off, I realized that he's kind of an awful person, and I feel icky. And he emailed me a happy birthday today. I chose to assume it was some sort of automatic birthday calendar thing, and deleted it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: navkat on April 28, 2012, 03:40:28 PM
I often wonder what I was thinking after I've gotten completely over someone. Most of my exes turn out to be good friends but there are a few who have head-fucked me so hard, as soon as the "love is blind" aspect of my feelings for them dies, I'm left with this revulsion...this image of them as sort of gross. Like I was slumming just being with them.

It's a thin line, etc.

I can't help but feel that herein lies all the materials I need to build myself an inner-Nigel.

:lulz: Fuckin' A.

Tawanda.  :wink:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division