If you can't abuse it, it's not power.

Main Menu

BRING BACK THE FLUFF

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 12, 2012, 01:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I DEMAND MORE FLUFF

AS LONG AS IT ISN'T ABOUT ANYONE'S VAGINA NONSTOP, FLUFF IS GOOD

IDEAS BREED IN FLUFF. THEY HAVE THE HARDEST TIME REPRODUCING WITHOUT IT.

THEY NEED IT TO MAKE NESTS OUT OF.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

navkat

Y'all probably won't understand what this means but when I had my Muffining party (think of it as like being jumped into a cult), my given Muffin name was Fluff(er) Muffin.

EK WAFFLR

I'm called Norwegian Love Muffin by some.

Also, yes to fluff!
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Sir Squid Diddimus

that fluff stuff started a lot of good balls to rolling.

i second the bring back of

Elder Iptuous

what's wrong with vagina fluff?
was there a bunch of problematic vagina fluff?

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on April 12, 2012, 01:28:46 AM
I DEMAND MORE FLUFF

AS LONG AS IT ISN'T ABOUT ANYONE'S VAGINA NONSTOP, FLUFF IS GOOD

IDEAS BREED IN FLUFF. THEY HAVE THE HARDEST TIME REPRODUCING WITHOUT IT.

THEY NEED IT TO MAKE NESTS OUT OF.

I AGREE WITH THIS.

Thurnez Isa

but all my fluff has to do with vagina
:sad:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

East Coast Hustle

Ehh, you guys are barking up the wrong iron-fisted tyrant. I mean, start whatever threads you want, there's no RULE that you can't start an open bar thread, but it won't be stickied and I can't guarantee it won't get pruned every, oh, 45 minutes or so.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

cris

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on April 12, 2012, 03:34:26 AM
Ehh, you guys are barking up the wrong iron-fisted tyrant. I mean, start whatever threads you want, there's no RULE that you can't start an open bar thread, but it won't be stickied and I can't guarantee it won't get pruned every, oh, 45 minutes or so.

Fluff > Iron-fisted tyrant

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

For the record, I think it's a terrible idea and I'm surprised how quickly it's been forgotten why the open bar thread was ditched in the first place.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on April 12, 2012, 04:30:34 AM
For the record, I think it's a terrible idea and I'm surprised how quickly it's been forgotten why the open bar thread was ditched in the first place.

And now everyone's super bummed out about how dead the board is.