News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Happy Friday 13!

Started by Freeky, April 14, 2012, 03:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Anna Mae Bollocks

I just watched that whole thing. Not sure why... :lol:

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RUHHHHHHHHHHHH RUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..."
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

EK WAFFLR

Crispin Glover is awesome  :fap:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Sir Squid Diddimus

that's me at the club ALL NIGHT LONG

Freeky

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on April 14, 2012, 09:17:53 PM
that's me at the club ALL NIGHT LONG

Squidday dances in slow motion?!  :scared:

Sir Squid Diddimus

yes. and very badly. just like that.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is one of the best things I have ever seen.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

It's a funny vid. I just spent a lot of it giggling confusedly and head tilting.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."