I am not Herbert.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Deepthroat Chopra

Chainsaw-Wielding Fistula Detector

Nephew Twiddleton

Posting from phone so i cant see pic right now if there is one. But if youre referring to my last post its from the space hippies episode of star trek/opening sample on white zombies starface off of la sexorcisto.

Deepthroat Chopra

Quote from: Bruce Twillis on May 10, 2012, 10:16:53 AM
Posting from phone so i cant see pic right now if there is one. But if youre referring to my last post its from the space hippies episode of star trek/opening sample on white zombies starface off of la sexorcisto.

I was refrring to the actual picture. I think I'm trying to say something about corporate takeovers, or some such. But I couldn't place your quotes too, but my policy is to let many things slide that I don't understand. You were replying to hirley, so...
Chainsaw-Wielding Fistula Detector

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Not that is is too hard to find but fucking BUMP for CDGASM.

CorbeauEtRenard

Quote from: Queef Erisson on April 20, 2012, 12:52:11 AM
Quote from: CorbeauEtRenard on April 19, 2012, 06:30:29 PM

Feel free to use this if you want, no attribution necessary.

:lulz:

I like that!

I don't know if it's actually related, but I've been seeing a commercial lately that's been using a very similar phrase to the one I used in this.
Maybe there's a person who makes ads who saw this and felt it appropriately subversive to throw in an incredibly obscure reference to an in-joke reference that basically amounts to "In 1000 years they'll tell stories about the sort of havoc (citrus-based or otherwise) we could wreak on unsuspecting toilets."
Art is Dead! (If You Want It)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Do you recall what the ad is for?

I only ask because I have a friend who works for an advertising firm and he totally likes to throw obscure internet references into his ads.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Spring break next week. Coyote maybe you and i can im

CorbeauEtRenard

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: CorbeauEtRenard on March 15, 2013, 11:22:15 PM
It's a commercial for Verizon 4G phone service. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrnq4SZ0luc

Pretty sure that's not the video you meant to post...  :lol:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Anyway, I'll ask him whether his firm has that account, and if he had anything to do with it.

CorbeauEtRenard

Yeah, not the video I meant to post, but I think it's an improvement  :lulz:

CorbeauEtRenard

Yeah, not the video I meant to post, but I think it's an improvement  :lulz:

The commercial in question has some rather amusing bits, like the shirt the kid is wearing, but most of the dialogue is just grating and is only redeemed by the secret message of "This service shits bricks like you wouldn't believe" that may or may not have been intentionally included.