News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

[Title changed for even MOAR FAIL] Happy 4/23!

Started by navkat, April 23, 2012, 03:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

:fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord:

:fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord: :fnord:

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz: Disturbing, and especially funny because it's 4/23.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

I know. I was bored and needed an excuse.

navkat

I realized it was April just before I clicked "post" and said "Awwww fuck it. I already made this shit."

Cain

That's alright.  We were going to point and laugh regardless of whether it was on purpose or not.

navkat

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

navkat

I certainly hope so. What we need in this community is more hilariously incomprehensible in-jokes born of awkward grammar.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

navkat

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

navkat

Happy almost-aniversary-of-stupidity. I'm just bumping for the WOMP.