News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

It's like that.

Started by Doktor Howl, August 07, 2010, 05:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

But what happened to the rest of the body?  :?
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

E.O.T.

I LOVE

the sound that thing makes.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Iason Ouabache

what is this? i don't even   :?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Nast

But how is babby formed?

:?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on August 07, 2010, 11:33:51 PM
why would...

BECAUSE THE FREE MARKET DEMANDED IT, YOU FLORIDA SWAMP RAT!

ARE YOU QUESTIONING THE FREE MARKET?  DO YOU WANT AN INVISIBLE HAND BITCH SLAP?  DO YOU?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Richter

Sir, from what you've told me it would be an upgrade.  The machine has an off switch.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Brotep

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube