News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Fwd: Thinkers

Started by AFK, April 26, 2012, 11:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

My boss is a forward thinker.

That is....he forwards stuff to other people to think about.  He, of course, is not unique in this attribute.  It is a fairly pervasive quality in humankind.  It is always easiest to solve a problem by getting someone else to solve the problem.  To punt.  To hand off.

Is your boss a Fwd: Thinker?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Triple Zero

Does it count whenever my boss leaves early, my colleagues become forewarned drinkers?

You know, in his absinthe?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Nephew Twiddleton

My boss boss is not a FWD thinker.

He does tend to engage in corporate buzzwords, but not to the point where his meaning is obscured. Just enough to make you secretly chuckle. Mainly the jargon I don't understand is scientific and medical.

Twid,
likes his boss and supervisor.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Epimetheus

Once, I made a clay replica of a Rodin sculpture. Unfortunately, I used high-fire clay (clay that needs to fire at higher temperatures), and the kiln wasn't geared for it. After one firing, the damn clay was still moist. It took another, and another, and another firing to finally perfect the piece.

At that point, it was a four-warmed Thinker.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS