News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Political forum discussion and planning

Started by Cain, April 26, 2012, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I don't know if anyone in the US has BEEN at work to check it out, because of our Memorial Day holiday. Maybe check in with Dok tomorrow? He's the one who seems to have the bitchiest nannywall.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Oh yes, your public holidays are a bit different than ours.  OK then, sounds like a plan.

LMNO

QuoteThe Websense category "Potentially Damaging Content" is filtered. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

Cain

FFS.

Lets hope this is the "brand new website filter" only.  Still, a fucking pain in the arse, though.

Triple Zero

Maybe that's what the "potential" part of the description refers to?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Salty

HAY! Can someone who's been blocked please clicky click.
http://thepostmodernprince.com

I added a splash page to see if that does the trick.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

AFK

I won't be back in the office until Friday.  You might need to remind me to check it.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Pæs

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 29, 2012, 02:45:10 PM
QuoteThe Websense category "Potentially Damaging Content" is filtered. Sites in this category may pose a security threat to network resources or private information, and are blocked by your organization.

Web Reputation
The Websense ThreatSeeker Network leverages years of experience to provide content-aware Web reputation intelligence that enables customers to manage suspicious Web sites.
Extended Protection The parent category that contains the following categories: Potentially Damaging Content - sites likely to contain little or no useful content

Salty

Quote from: Signor Paesior on June 17, 2012, 09:29:31 AM

Web Reputation
The Websense ThreatSeeker Network leverages years of experience to provide content-aware Web reputation intelligence that enables customers to manage suspicious Web sites.
Extended Protection The parent category that contains the following categories: Potentially Damaging Content - sites likely to contain little or no useful content

That makes sense. QUICK, ADD CONTENT TO THAT WEBSITE.

GOOD CONTENT.
A LOT OF IT.
NAO!

Please.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Web Reputation

Maybe we should take the word "postmodern" out of the name?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Salty

If it does not I would greatly appreciate those who can't see it at work but would like to adding some content when they get home. It does not have to be super high caliber, grade-A stuff. Just some filler while we get rolling.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Prince Glittersnatch III on June 17, 2012, 10:31:21 PM

Web Reputation

Maybe we should take the word "postmodern" out of the name?

NEVER! Postmodernism is the best thing since sliced language and the Voynich Manuscript!! :argh!:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Salty

Quote from: Alty on June 18, 2012, 05:32:17 PM

If it does not I would greatly appreciate those who can't see it at work but would like to adding some content when they get home. It does not have to be super high caliber, grade-A stuff. Just some filler while we get rolling.

AFK

It works on my iPad and my work comp so it looks like it isn't getting blocked by the nannywall.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.