News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Political forum discussion and planning

Started by Cain, April 26, 2012, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

Work comp too! WHOOOOOOOOP! Dunno if it was the splash page or the content that's been added AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! I think it's the splash page. Websense sees that .php and just freaks out? I dunno. Now I need to pretty up the splash page somehow.

THANKS.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Pope Pixie Pickle

I am registering as Pixie. (I am not very imaginative when it comes to screen names... )

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on June 20, 2012, 06:04:07 PM
Quote from: Alty on June 18, 2012, 05:32:17 PM
HAY! Can someone who's been blocked please clicky click.
http://thepostmodernprince.com

I added a splash page to see if that does the trick.

If it does not I would greatly appreciate those who can't see it at work but would like to adding some content when they get home. It does not have to be super high caliber, grade-A stuff. Just some filler while we get rolling.

I can see it now, at work.  I will reg tonight, and be on tomorrow.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: Alty on June 18, 2012, 05:32:17 PM
HAY! Can someone who's been blocked please clicky click.
http://thepostmodernprince.com

I added a splash page to see if that does the trick.

If it does not I would greatly appreciate those who can't see it at work but would like to adding some content when they get home. It does not have to be super high caliber, grade-A stuff. Just some filler while we get rolling.

IT WORKS!  Yaaaaay!

:ronpaul:

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

I've logged in.  Y'all have been busy!  Thanks again, Cain.  I'll try not to post too many idiotic things.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Salty

Huh. That's weird. It lists you on the member list and there's no one in the waiting list area thingy.
It says Dok Howl though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey, it's been bizy since I last checked!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

In regard to Capitol Grilling: where are those guys? Do they will want an alternative place? Have they checked out the other forum?

I was going to reg there but then I remembered you can't? I thought I'd ask here first.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Just Alty, Actually. on August 05, 2012, 08:35:26 PM
In regard to Capitol Grilling: where are those guys? Do they will want an alternative place? Have they checked out the other forum?

I was going to reg there but then I remembered you can't? I thought I'd ask here first.

They're not going anywhere.  They're too busy trying to get the last word in.

Cain

This entire site is utterly pointless.  What a waste of time.

Salty

Well thanks for the laughs everyone,
Alty said sardonically.

*wheeze*
*sputter*
*cough*

BabylonHoruv

*proudly lasted longer than 2 of Alty's forums*
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl