News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

This year so far in (or around) Central Florida

Started by Sir Squid Diddimus, April 28, 2012, 05:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Squid Diddimus

Ready?
-Smoke n shit on I-75 causes a pile up of more than a dozen cars and 11 people die
-Trayvon Martin gets shot, racial bullshit ensues
-2 teenage boys that went to my son's school are bound, shot and set on fire on the bike trail near my house
-The old lady that owned the food truck near the bar I work at was shot dead in it while being robbed
-Some crazy bitch yanked her clothes off and tried to jump off the 408
-Casey Anthony is still in the news, being sued for defamation or some shit

and that's not even the WEIRD stuff

navkat

I say we all pick up pitchforks, torches and flamethrowers and just storm Simi Valley, CA and Celebration, FL

Sir Squid Diddimus

Not to mention about 3 different Publix grocery stores have been hit by cars and airplanes.

EK WAFFLR

I've read weird news stories about Florida for a few years now.
What the cock is up with that place?
Is it the heat? The Humidity? Disney World?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I bet there's some kind of gas in the air there that makes people crazy. Like radon, only instead of cancer it gives people derp.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Nigel on April 28, 2012, 09:02:28 PM
I bet there's some kind of gas in the air there that makes people crazy. Like radon, only instead of cancer it gives people derp.

That's the most plausible explanation I've heard so far. I bet it comes from Disney World, though.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Sir Squid Diddimus

Telarus

Yeah, rocket fuel contamination is a problem.

Quote from: Waffle Iron on April 28, 2012, 09:37:26 PM
Quote from: Nigel on April 28, 2012, 09:02:28 PM

That's the most plausible explanation I've heard so far. I bet it comes from Disney World, though.

It's not just DisneyWorld. It's DisneyWorld+ScientologyTown......
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

AFK

FWIW, I met a couple of cool cats at a recent training who were from Central Florida. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on April 29, 2012, 01:28:22 AM
FWIW, I met a couple of cool cats at a recent training who were from Central Florida.

They probably weren't born here, just lived here last perhaps.
Everyone here is from somewhere else.

AFK

Yeah, actually now that you mention it, one was originally from Connecticut and the other New York. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

navkat

derp from Disney doesn't explain the rest of the derp in the world.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: navkat on April 29, 2012, 12:30:50 PM

Just because everybody doesn't live at Disney Ground Zero doesn't mean they make it out of early childhood without being EXPOSED.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Don Coyote

Quote from: navkat on April 29, 2012, 12:30:50 PM

Or does it...The Walt Disney Company is the second largest of the FOUR largest media conglomerates in the worlds. It's a bit scary thinking about how many things it has its sticky fingers in through out the world.