News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

NIGEL NIGEL NIGEL!

Started by East Coast Hustle, April 28, 2012, 05:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

We have presents for you. Like, "for real" presents, not "weirdo PD spag stuff" presents.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on April 28, 2012, 05:27:41 PM
We have presents for you. Like, "for real" presents, not "weirdo PD spag stuff" presents.

Oh my god!

Well, you should come over tonight, then, and give them to me!

I am excited!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Don't get TOO excited, it's not like we got you a pony or a machine gun or a realdoll or something super awesome like that.

ECHGF is working today and I think we already have plans to play drunken scrabble tonight? but I'll see what's up when she gets home. If nothing else maybe we can swing by tomorrow since we're gonna be out and about if it's as nice as it's supposed to be.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

SWOTE

Also hopefully  tomorrow I will be less hung over. I have no idea what the fuck Teenwolf does with his cider, but I only remember having two glasses but I woke up on the couch in soaking-wet pants without my shirt or underwear, and the last thing I remember is making out with Olmec Head.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, TEENWOLF AND OLMEC HEAD.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."