PHOXUMENTARY: It's more likely than you think!

Started by Phox, April 30, 2012, 04:49:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

So slightly misleading title, but I did do an interview for a documentary regarding translation and the Bible, and the first rough clip of the documentary is available for interested parties (I have been told to stress that it is not even close to being complete, so you know..)

Anyway, post ITT and I will PM you the link.

Don Coyote

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor M. Phox0 on April 30, 2012, 04:49:38 AM
So slightly misleading title, but I did do an interview for a documentary regarding translation and the Bible, and the first rough clip of the documentary is available for interested parties (I have been told to stress that it is not even close to being complete, so you know..)

Anyway, post ITT and I will PM you the link.

Ooooh! I want to see Phoxy interview!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, issues some concisive words about the overuse of archaic and ill-defined terms.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Phoxy's ACE.

And it's gonna be a great doc...keep us posted!

I've talked somebody who studied the Tanakh and she told me homosexuality wasn't even a real issue. This is more proof that assholes can't get their facts straight.  :)
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Phox

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on April 30, 2012, 07:24:56 AM
Phoxy's ACE.

And it's gonna be a great doc...keep us posted!

I've talked somebody who studied the Tanakh and she told me homosexuality wasn't even a real issue. This is more proof that assholes can't get their facts straight.  :)
Thanks. :)

And I certainly will keep you posted.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

navkat

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

navkat

You'd better watch I don't steal that hat.

Beautiful!