News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

I just found this...

Started by navkat, May 01, 2012, 06:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

It's a year old and forgive me if it's C&R but I can't stop laughing:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/klu-klux-klan-protests-westboro-baptist-church-video/2011/05/31/AGgoiPFH_blog.html?tid=pm_world_pop

QuoteWBC member Abigail Phelps said the KKK "have no moral authority on anything."

"The Bible doesn't say anywhere that it's an abomination to be born of a certain gender or race," she said.

Somebody slap me. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

Phox

I remember that. I was hoping that they would get into a fist fight and all get arrested. No such luck. :sadbanana:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm still disappointed that the KKK vs. WBC never escalated into an all-out hate-group war. It was for a shining moment almost enough to make me feel that both of them have a beautiful place in the world.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

Quote from: Nigel on May 01, 2012, 04:24:48 PM
I'm still disappointed that the KKK vs. WBC never escalated into an all-out hate-group war. It was for a shining moment almost enough to make me feel that both of them have a beautiful place in the world.

ME TOO.

It's times like these I start to think "There HAS to be a god because this shit's too funny to be random."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: navkat on May 01, 2012, 05:05:13 PM
Quote from: Nigel on May 01, 2012, 04:24:48 PM

ME TOO.

It's times like these I start to think "There HAS to be a god because this shit's too funny to be random."

Me too.  :lol:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."