News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Anarchism and Welfare

Started by BabylonHoruv, May 02, 2012, 05:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Speaking of butthurt,

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on May 05, 2012, 08:17:09 PMI swear, if butthurt could be converted into electricity this forum could power the entire eastern seaboard.

We should investigate how to convert butthurt into powering the forum's Search functionality.

Butt-Search.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 07, 2012, 05:59:38 PM
Speaking of butthurt,

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on May 05, 2012, 08:17:09 PMI swear, if butthurt could be converted into electricity this forum could power the entire eastern seaboard.

We should investigate how to convert butthurt into powering the forum's Search functionality.

Butt-Search.

I don't want my butt to crash and lock up.   :sad:
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

please don't search my butt.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 07, 2012, 06:03:05 PM

It won't actually do the search, but it WILL make your butt stop working while everyone's trying to use it.
Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 07, 2012, 05:59:38 PM
Speaking of butthurt,

Butt-Search.

This would potentially make a hilarious, though R-rated, sequel to Monsters, Inc. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 07, 2012, 06:04:03 PM

It won't actually do the search, but it WILL make your butt stop working while everyone's trying to use it.

I need my butt working :(

LMNO

The great thing about taking a few weeks off is that I can see the train wreck approaching, and then I can skip to the end, where everyone's talking about ass-play.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 07, 2012, 06:52:20 PM
The great thing about taking a few weeks off is that I can see the train wreck approaching, and then I can skip to the end, where everyone's talking about ass-play.

I bet you just skip to the last page of mystery novels, too.  I mean, they're just as predictable as we are, and the results are about the same.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 07, 2012, 06:42:43 PM

Nonsense.  That's why we have colostomy bags.

Which, it turns out, are microwave safe.  I bet you didn't know that.

Now, I'd like to make one thing perfectly clear:  Everyone who posted in this thread - myself included - was being a DUMBFUCK.  I think we should all STOP being Dumbfucks now, and I'd also like to suggest that everyone let go of that big case of the ass that we've been carrying around since page 1.

Try it.  Just let it go and walk away.  If you don't like it, you can always go back and pick it up later.
Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 07, 2012, 07:13:07 PM

Now, I'd like to make one thing perfectly clear:  Everyone who posted in this thread - myself included - was being a DUMBFUCK.  I think we should all STOP being Dumbfucks now, and I'd also like to suggest that everyone let go of that big case of the ass that we've been carrying around since page 1.

Try it.  Just let it go and walk away.  If you don't like it, you can always go back and pick it up later.

Awww, even the non-sequitor ponies were dumbfuckery?

Don Coyote

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on May 07, 2012, 07:23:04 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 07, 2012, 07:13:07 PM

Awww, even the non-sequitor ponies were dumbfuckery?

Yes

Q. G. Pennyworth

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on May 07, 2012, 10:59:51 AM
Nobody in this thread was "defending" BH, you should probably read the thread more thoroughly before you accuse somebody of something like that.  I do think a couple of people, and I'll be a third, were making a point that was essentially, "If BH annoys you/pisses you off/creeps you out, just ignore the fucker"

Quote from: navkat on May 05, 2012, 04:29:10 AM
Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on May 04, 2012, 08:40:14 PM

Nav, I love ya....but you're so far off-base with this that I can't even come up with a cogent reply other than to just say "uhh, no."

Wrong about the case itself or wrong in theory? Because the way it was described gave me the impression that he implied he was doing these things or seeking them or whatever and that, to me is a very fucking dangerous thing to ignore. I tried to express that as clearly as possible without using ridiculous rhetoric or excessively emotional speech.

Two things:
1. If all this guy did was talk about what he'd like to do, I don't understand getting this upset about it at all. Does it make him a bit of a sleaze? Sure, maybe, whatever. It also could just make him stupid or naive. There are plenty young men who join the military because they wanted to "blow shit up." The first time "blow shit up" means "people are gonna die, asshole" they seriously rethink their attitudes. There are people who think they'd like to (or could) do certain things and when they get there, realize they really don't have the heart to actually do them. I know people who work in labs who have to destroy lab animals at the conclusion of a test. Many of them go into with a nonchalant attitude and realize after the first one that they really detest snipping an animal's head off with a pair of shears.

I think it's completely possible to fantasize about something which you know in the back of your mind would actually make you quite ill if ever confronted with it in real life. I think the mechanism is much the same as emo teenagers fantasizing their own beautiful, bloodless suicides where their skin is unblemished, everyone cries over their perfect lifeless body and no one shits their pance.

2. If indeed this guy had admitted to actually doing or conspiring to do this type of thing, my post and the reasons I gave still stand. Just because I was misinformed, doesn't mean I don't make a valid point. Y'all are not a squeamish bunch. I don't feel silly or stupid for saying what I said at all in light of the fact that the strong reactions of disgust on here led me to believe he'd done something truly malevolent.

If someone ever does get on here and brag about raping women, I would say the same things.

You should probably read the thread more thoroughly, Rev.

That said, banning really does appear to be out of the question at this point and I seldom read two sentences of anything BH posts.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube