News:

PD.com: We're like the bugs in the Starship Troopers movie: infinite, unceasing, unstoppable....and our leader looks like a huge vagina

Main Menu

For the Attention of Doktor Howl

Started by Freeky, May 03, 2012, 11:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Richter

I've had bowel movements that were better paced than that, and could actually SMELL something foul.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Freeky

Quote from: Richter, Baron von on May 04, 2012, 01:59:05 AM
I've had bowel movements that were better paced than that, and could actually SMELL something foul.

Particularly the way she sings "tonight."  And slightly off key.  And the awful shots and panning.  And why did she stand THERE, next to the drain pipe, at that pond? :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Going down the rabbit hole of "worst music video on Youtube" leads to many treasures.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

WHY AM I LISTENING TO THIS?????

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!

I SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO TRUST YOUTBUT LINKS FROM YOU DEVIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Telarus

Quote from: I am a Guru named Coyote on May 04, 2012, 06:54:27 AM
I SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO TRUST YOUTBUT LINKS FROM YOU DEVIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, damn, totally Newsfeed worthy.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Don Coyote

Quote from: Telarus on May 04, 2012, 06:56:59 AM

Misspelled youtube and all? :horrormirth:

Luna

Quote from: I am a Guru named Coyote on May 04, 2012, 06:58:23 AM
Quote from: Telarus on May 04, 2012, 06:56:59 AM

Misspelled youtube and all? :horrormirth:

Especially misspelled YouTube.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Triple Zero

I take it from this that none of you actually downloaded and listened to my carefully crafted compilation of tracks from our musical atrocities thread :cry: because this one was in it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

Damn, I was hoping no one would notice this is a repost.

Sorry to step, Trip. :sad:

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Freeky

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 04, 2012, 05:13:46 PM
Damn, I was hoping no one would notice this is a repost.

Sorry to step, Trip. :sad:

Aw don't worry about it :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.