IF YOUR NAME IS VERTHAINE, PLEASE P/U THE (dirty) WHITE COURTESY PHONE.

Started by navkat, May 13, 2012, 01:05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

No, srsly, I'm in NOLA. If y'a know him, I'd like to meat up. My phone number is 230-1370 in you-know-which area code. The one  I like. Ask Phoxy-lady.

THIS MEANS YUO, EB&G LURKERS. I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YUO.

East Coast Hustle

Publicly posting your phone number here can not POSSIBLY lead to horrible tragedy.

I, for one, am a model citizen and would never even consider drunk-dialing a fellow PD spag.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Salty

Quote from: navkat on May 13, 2012, 01:05:02 AM
THIS MEANS YUO, EB&G LURKERS. I HAVE NO BEEF WITH YUO.

:lulz:
Let me assure you this kind of thing has no bearing on your standing with the wrong kind of people.
:lulz:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Freeky

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on May 13, 2012, 04:19:05 AM
Publicly posting your phone number here can not POSSIBLY lead to horrible tragedy.

I, for one, am a model citizen and would never even consider drunk-dialing a fellow PD spag.

Sadly, this has turned out to be true.  He never drunk dialed me, anyway.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 13, 2012, 06:45:07 AM

Get my number from Roger and text your number to me. Just not right now. I left my phone in Villager's room and she's asleep. I'll be more than happy to call and/or text you the next time I'm out at the bar.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

navkat

Pathetic. I'm at 1135 Decatur. I WAS SOOOOOOO TRASHED

Raaaaapture.

navkat

Also: Sister Freecture was once rewarded for posting her # here with a little game I like to call BEWBZ OR BUTT? GUESS WHICH ONE!

True story.

Faust

Must you post your phone numbere her?
Just so you know this removes any right to complain you might have had should it get abused
Sleepless nights at the chateau

East Coast Hustle

Oops. I must have gotten drunk enough to not have realized I ever had your number. I promise, it wasn't an intentional snub.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on May 13, 2012, 03:09:38 PM

Oops. I must have gotten drunk enough to not have realized I ever had your number. I promise, it wasn't an intentional snub.

No worries, although I was wondering about that. :lol:

Also, BEWBZ OR BUTT WAS THE BEST GAME EVAR.  I WON. :D

Pope Pixie Pickle

Drunk dialling board members is a slippery slope.

It's how I ended up with Payne. ( a massive bottle of rum, free calls, it's how it all started!)

Sita

The bar and grill was the only way I knew of to get in touch with Verthaine.

Hey, anyone know what happened to his stuff at the grill before it got vaporized?
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Faust

Quote from: Sita on May 14, 2012, 03:59:19 PM
The bar and grill was the only way I knew of to get in touch with Verthaine.

Hey, anyone know what happened to his stuff at the grill before it got vaporized?

For up to a year before it got fizzled people were told to take copies of it. Now as it happens I do have his stuff from the lecturn in a folder and I have a full database backup of the site.

Pope Pixie Pickle

man, Verthaine was like a GOD to me when I started out with Discordianism.

Faust

Well he obviously is for others as well. If they are willing to post their phone number on the site two months after they had a stalker here.