News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

Faulty

Started by Salty, May 15, 2012, 06:00:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salty

I do my level best not to categorize people. Grouping people together needlessly, with only your inner monologue as a guide, is both stupid and dangerous.

But some things I can't help.

There are some of you whose posts I will absolutely not read while sitting on the toilet.

I'll let you sort out who belongs to which group.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Al "Fuck Legumes" Ty on May 15, 2012, 06:00:44 PM
I do my level best not to categorize people. Grouping people together needlessly, with only your inner monologue as a guide, is both stupid and dangerous.

But some things I can't help.

There are some of you whose posts I will absolutely not read while sitting on the toilet.

I'll let you sort out who belongs to which group.

I'm guessing that before reading some other people, you duct tape yourself down to the toilet seat.
Molon Lube

Salty

I'll tell you this: I have to use the electronic candles for mood lighting because actual fire has caused some...eh, strategic problems.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.