News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

New Archive of Discordian Texts

Started by Rev. Judas IMOK, May 22, 2012, 12:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Judas IMOK

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 25, 2012, 12:39:24 AM
Oh, and I like the site, Judas!

Thank you very much! Admittedly right now it is just a bunch of links with not much content from me. But c'est la vie. I am happy with it. And not sure if anyone has browsed it much, but there is also a section with external links including one to this awesome forum.  :)

And I wasn't going to say anything, but in case anyone hasn't noticed, in the book listing in the initial post and my website, I included two little fun surprises. I just thought it might get some laughs.  :fnord:
In honor of St. Oreo... Patron Saint of Fellatio, Ovulating Penguins, and Anti-Tea Drinking Chinese

MMMu

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Rev. Judas IMOK on May 25, 2012, 12:43:03 AM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 25, 2012, 12:39:24 AM
Oh, and I like the site, Judas!

Thank you very much! Admittedly right now it is just a bunch of links with not much content from me. But c'est la vie. I am happy with it. And not sure if anyone has browsed it much, but there is also a section with external links including one to this awesome forum.  :)

I like having all those links in one place. Makes internetting a bit easier.  :)
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Don Coyote

EK WAFFLR

Interrupter Gear. For stopping that brooding.

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The 3 wolf moon is a harsh SHUTUP on May 25, 2012, 12:59:27 AM
What the hell? :lulz:

His Holy Name™ catastrophically failed, as I feared it might.  He somehow went from "Conan" to "Maxim machine gun".
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 25, 2012, 01:00:30 AM
Interrupter Gear. For stopping that brooding.

GODDAMMIT!

I HOPE YOU SHOOT YOUR PROPELLER OFF, YOU HOOLIGAN!
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 25, 2012, 01:04:07 AM

You go too far.

THIS.  MEANS.  WAR!

Just as soon as I resurrect the laptop, which has all my WOMP stuff on it.  Then you're in for it, beardo.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 25, 2012, 01:07:33 AM

You go too far.

THIS.  MEANS.  WAR!

Just as soon as I resurrect the laptop, which has all my WOMP stuff on it.  Then you're in for it, beardo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL6t6K8UzFs

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 25, 2012, 01:11:14 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 25, 2012, 01:07:33 AM

You go too far.

THIS.  MEANS.  WAR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL6t6K8UzFs

Get your shots in while you can.  When I get that keyboard replaced, you are ONE DEAD CHEESE-EATER!
Molon Lube

Freeky

Dok, if you'd stop having your "little moments" you can save money on keyboards.

Either that or stop writing to our Congressmen.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 25, 2012, 01:15:51 AM
Dok, if you'd stop having your "little moments" you can save money on keyboards.

Either that or stop writing to our Congressmen.

I can't.  It's like heroin.
Molon Lube