News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

New Archive of Discordian Texts

Started by Rev. Judas IMOK, May 22, 2012, 12:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Telarus

Quote from: Rev. Judas IMOK on May 24, 2012, 11:11:57 PM

So "assuming" we have figured this out, this document says it is from The Polyfather who is part of the House of the Rising Podge and (for?) the The Bureau of The POEE Epistolary, and The Division of Dogmas which is part of the House of the Rising Hodge on November 6th 1969.

All well and good but can this be verified or is it just a wild theory? Oh... I can prove it (as well as you can prove anything in this religion). The proof is ALSO on page 50 if you look at the stamp at the bottom of the page... it says:

OFFICIAL - POEE
Head Temple, San Francisco
HOUSE OF THE RISING PODGE
The Bureau of The POEE Epistolary

Notice those last two lines? Most people casually glancing at this figures The Bureau of The POEE Epistolary is a subsection of HOUSE OF THE RISING PODGE... but we know this is not so and I am certain it is not a spelling error or contradiction. It is talking about two different things. It seems to match up with my conclusions above and we can (I believe) safely assume this was written by the Polyfather and the calendar aspect is a no-brainer. So in conclusion, this is how we figure/decipher the Discordian Documnent Numbering System.

Hope this all was clear and can be of use to people. I give credit to helping me understand this to Telarus and those at the link posted above.

That is a VERY good illumination, and I thank you for it indeed.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 24, 2012, 11:56:55 PM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 24, 2012, 11:18:33 PM
I may be mistaken, but I don't think I have never seen anyone decipher that.

I am impressed.

This new person does not fit into the Holocaustian/BGC axis vs Hippie/Mad Doktor axis of Discordianism.

We need something new to call him.  He cannot be allowed to run loose without a label.  I mean, he could, but it would be wrong.

I shall have to brood over this for a while.

This thread has gone  :lulz:

And yes, this one is not on that graph. He seems to be some sort of neutral archivist archetype.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rev. Judas IMOK

Telarus, thank you for the compliment. I hope you feel I gave you all the credit you rightly deserved. If it wasn't for your initial thread, I would never have put all the pieces together as easily as I did.

PRCM (may I call you that?), I don't mind so much the slight derail of the thread. It has been fun... except for possibly Dok. And I take your comments of me as "some sort of neutral archivist archetype" as a compliment. Thank you.
In honor of St. Oreo... Patron Saint of Fellatio, Ovulating Penguins, and Anti-Tea Drinking Chinese

MMMu

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rev. Judas IMOK

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 25, 2012, 07:23:20 AM
Quote from: Rev. Judas IMOK on May 25, 2012, 07:20:36 AM
It has been fun... except for possibly Dok.

:?

I was mostly joking, referring to Dok's failed attempts at brooding due to the frequent interruptions.
In honor of St. Oreo... Patron Saint of Fellatio, Ovulating Penguins, and Anti-Tea Drinking Chinese

MMMu

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Rev. Judas IMOK

I have been reading many of the really old posts from like 2008 and such and came across two more very awesome texts. I have just uploaded them and they are now available in the initial post as well as at my website  :fnord:.

Principia Totalis (19.2 MB) Containing the PD4thEd., Metaclysmia Discordia, Summa Discordia, Book of Eris, Zenarchy & Zenarchist's Cookbook, and the Apocrypha Discordia in a single 660pg PDF.

Principia Discordia Evangelical Version (44.4 MB)

MMMu

LMNO

IMOK, I think of you as our own personal Lucien, librarian of The Dreaming.

Rev. Judas IMOK

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 25, 2012, 01:02:59 PM
IMOK, I think of you as our own personal Lucien, librarian of The Dreaming.

Seriously... you have no clue how awesome that is to hear. That and I always loved the Sandman comics. Plus I am a librarian at heart. I take pride in my PDF collection and dead-tree collection as well.

Thank you!

MMMu

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Rev. Judas IMOK on May 25, 2012, 07:27:48 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 25, 2012, 07:23:20 AM
Quote from: Rev. Judas IMOK on May 25, 2012, 07:20:36 AM
It has been fun... except for possibly Dok.

:?

I was mostly joking, referring to Dok's failed attempts at brooding due to the frequent interruptions.

I can't get ANYTHING done around here.  Fucking 3 ring circus, I tell ya!
Molon Lube

hirley0

Rev. Judas IMOK

Hello again everyone. Only because I want to be absolutely certain these files stay freely accessible to everyone without having to login/signup or torrent anything, AND if one service goes down, there is a backup, one of the alternate services I am using is Google's Drive program which has replaced the Google Doc's service.

I have set the folder with all the files plus a few others to public access. So you do not need a Google account or anything. Just click the link and you will see all available files and you can download what ever you need. The link is here and I will also include it on the initial post.

I will continue to update this thread with any new files that are added and I will continue to update the initial post with individual links as well in conjunction with my website. This makes more work for me but I enjoy it.

Again if there are any files you want me to add, please refer me to them or send them my way. Even if it is just rants or whatever else. If you want it to get out there, I am interested.

:fnord:

MMMu

Telarus

I've shared your efforts on the Google+ Principia Discordia account. (If you have a G+ account, you can circle me and the spags there).

I also hereby nominate you for membership in the Floating Archivists (Republic of Mu, Left Coast, US). As we're "Floating" it doesn't really matter where you're located. Please choose an appropriately pulp-action Title for your specific post in the Floating Archivists.

:pax:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/105425470853437477566/105425470853437477566/posts/6g62dYv9zES
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Rev. Judas IMOK

Quote from: Telarus on May 26, 2012, 09:55:48 AM
I've shared your efforts on the Google+ Principia Discordia account. (If you have a G+ account, you can circle me and the spags there).

I also hereby nominate you for membership in the Floating Archivists (Republic of Mu, Left Coast, US). As we're "Floating" it doesn't really matter where you're located. Please choose an appropriately pulp-action Title for your specific post in the Floating Archivists.

:pax:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/105425470853437477566/105425470853437477566/posts/6g62dYv9zES

Thank you very much! I do have a G+ account but hadn't used it at all. Now I happily will.  :)
Already commented there and am liking it quite a bit.

As for a title for me, I will have to take some time to think on that abit. I most humbly thank you for the honor.  8) :fnord:

MMMu