Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

New Archive of Discordian Texts

Started by Rev. Judas IMOK, May 22, 2012, 12:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Judas IMOK

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 22, 2012, 04:03:13 AM
Quote from: Rev. Judas IMOK on May 22, 2012, 04:02:10 AM
Well I fully plan on updating this thread as needed and or giving it a nice "bump" every so often. So hopefully this thread won't get lost.

:)

Lemme sticky it.

Awesome!!! Thank you very much! And as I said, anyone with something not already on here, just send it my way and I will make sure it doesn't disappear. Plus I am obsessive about backups so if anything changes, it will be reflected here.
In honor of St. Oreo... Patron Saint of Fellatio, Ovulating Penguins, and Anti-Tea Drinking Chinese

MMMu

Q. G. Pennyworth

Telarus

Welcome to our little corner of the Chaos, Judas.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

hirley0

5:30AM pdt
.1 i use win Xp \ FireFox 4
2: i get 

Daydreamer.pdf 
Baloney.pdf
? i saw nothing at DAY thus i tried Baloney
the same results ... thinking my problem was an old reader
i don't Usually do pdf because its so slow & i had to cLick i agree
/\ /\

seeing a blank screen i then hit CNT- to zoom out. The right edge came over
to the left & i could see what it was that i was missing . As a minimalist
it would help me to know the size of the file so i could try to see the small 1
5:45 15 min B
9:30AMish
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 22, 2012, 06:15:00 PM
No, silly.  Obviously, if someone wants to read Discordian literature, they should look for it by going to the only subforum of which I'm a mod.

Like I said, rational.
yep i agree: EVEn i could find exactly what you were refer to
and had no trouble finding it very quickly | As for new B | lookii ?/?
those shortened links fit well on A page it is true However they can
cause some users sum problems | i suggest you use hyperlink |
up above the line of round smiley faces there is a line of square boxes
he first one might say Insert Image & #2 [globe] is hyper link ?
when you click that you get {url}{/url} i replaced some stuff again
[url][/url] { that is 2 inside of 12 # } etc
once you see the hyper link code the fun begins move the curser one
character to the left and put an = after the l to get l=
after that enter the long link l=http and then again move curser right
and copy the "Baloney" between the brackets . if this is to confusing

hit Quote  and it can be seen in a quote window HOW this is done. TH'nks

LMNO

I'll put a redirect down in Propaganda Depository, just in case someone decides to look for a book in a rational place.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on May 22, 2012, 02:23:33 PM
I'll put a redirect down in Propaganda Depository, just in case someone decides to look for a book in a rational place.

You mean Literate Chaotic?

LMNO

No, silly.  Obviously, if someone wants to read Discordian literature, they should look for it by going to the only subforum of which I'm a mod.

Like I said, rational.

Rev. Judas IMOK

Telarus, thank you very much for the welcome.  :)

hirley0, thank you for you helpful post. I adjusted the initial post accordingly.

PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON, I am glad it is helpful. As I said, if there is anything I should add and you have it, please send it my way and I will include it happily.  :)

LMNO, first I wanted to say I really enjoy your stuff here and thank you for all of that (that goes for all the other authors here as well). As for my choice of placement for this thread, I apologize it is not in a more "rational" place. I was already in the Principia Discussion section and I just went and clicked "New Topic".
If this thread should be moved, by all means go for it.

That all being said, I really am enjoying my time here. Thank you all!  :fnord:
In honor of St. Oreo... Patron Saint of Fellatio, Ovulating Penguins, and Anti-Tea Drinking Chinese

MMMu

Rev. Judas IMOK

Just added:
Principia Discordia versions 17 and 23.5
Erisiana
Black Iron Prison 2007 pamphlet.

Working on getting the Intermittens volumes on there as well.

MMMu

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Rev. Judas IMOK

The titles below have been newly added to the initial post and the actual website with a big thanks to Placid Dingo!
I am aware that not all of these would be considered "books" but I liked them and wanted to add them.  :fnord:
All links in the initial post are confirmed to work. They may be slow at loading, but they all do work.

Enjoy!

The Om Nom Nomicon (193 KB)
Hey Jim! (1.1 MB)
Modern Mythological Creatures (122 KB)

23 Things to Amuse Yourself While You Wait (78 KB)
101 Ways to Make Everyone's Day Weirder (147 KB)

Intermittens - Vol 1 (5.0 MB)
Intermittens - Vol 2 Elements of New Discordia (7.9 MB)
Intermittens - Vol 3 Weirdness (7.5 MB)
Intermittens - Vol 4 Illuminati, Secrets Revealed! (5.5 MB)
Intermittens - Vol 5 The Law of Fives (6.0 MB)
Intermittens - Vol 6 The Lesser Poop (19.4 MB)
Intermittens - Vol 7 OM (9.4 MB)
Intermittens - Vol 8 Self-Reliance (15.7 MB)
Intermittens - Vol 9 Phobias (7.1 MB)
Intermittens - Vol 10 Meatspace (4.6 MB)
Intermittens - The Fail-Whale Apocalypse and Other Stories (676 KB)

PosterGASM-Ignite Yourself (72 KB)
PosterGASM-Free Job (36 KB)
PosterGASM-UFO Sighting (71 KB)
PosterGASM-Paid Assistant (46 KB)

MMMu

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on May 24, 2012, 02:12:40 AM
This is pretty awesome of you, dude.

Nothing serves a religion like a compulsive archivist.

I say we keep this one. 
Molon Lube

Rev. Judas IMOK

Thank you both for you kind comments.

Basically I have been into this for a long time but never had many books to enjoy. I recently decided to get really involved but wasn't sure how. So I decided to look for all the various books or other sources of info I could and found all the sites I knew of were all dead and the books that were on those sites were gone.

After finding some books here and there online, I decided to collect all I could find and kind of give back. I got them free and I know many others want them too. So I figure this is what my primary focus will be here.

I am making MANY backups on various hard-drives/USB-drives and websites. I also am printing all that I can so if anything happens to the links here, I will be able to fix them asap.

I know I keep saying that over and over, but I guess I am just a bit obsessive over this issue. There is so much good material out there and I really don't want to see it lost just because a link gets broken or a online service dies or suddenly requires one to jump through hoops to get the files requested.

There will be more content coming within the next 24 hours I have received, approx 30+ new files. Mostly pamphlets and other fun stuff I will be including. Originally it was going to be just for "books" but really, please send me anything. Pamphlets, posters, other artwork... anything. I am not claiming anything as my own, nor am I altering anything. Just send it my way.

:)

MMMu