PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

New Archive of Discordian Texts

Started by Rev. Judas IMOK, May 22, 2012, 12:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev. Judas IMOK

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 25, 2012, 12:39:24 AM
Oh, and I like the site, Judas!

Thank you very much! Admittedly right now it is just a bunch of links with not much content from me. But c'est la vie. I am happy with it. And not sure if anyone has browsed it much, but there is also a section with external links including one to this awesome forum.  :)

And I wasn't going to say anything, but in case anyone hasn't noticed, in the book listing in the initial post and my website, I included two little fun surprises. I just thought it might get some laughs.  :fnord:
In honor of St. Oreo... Patron Saint of Fellatio, Ovulating Penguins, and Anti-Tea Drinking Chinese

MMMu

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Rev. Judas IMOK on May 25, 2012, 12:43:03 AM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 25, 2012, 12:39:24 AM
Oh, and I like the site, Judas!

Thank you very much! Admittedly right now it is just a bunch of links with not much content from me. But c'est la vie. I am happy with it. And not sure if anyone has browsed it much, but there is also a section with external links including one to this awesome forum.  :)

I like having all those links in one place. Makes internetting a bit easier.  :)
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Don Coyote

EK WAFFLR

Interrupter Gear. For stopping that brooding.

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The 3 wolf moon is a harsh SHUTUP on May 25, 2012, 12:59:27 AM
What the hell? :lulz:

His Holy Name™ catastrophically failed, as I feared it might.  He somehow went from "Conan" to "Maxim machine gun".
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 25, 2012, 01:00:30 AM
Interrupter Gear. For stopping that brooding.

GODDAMMIT!

I HOPE YOU SHOOT YOUR PROPELLER OFF, YOU HOOLIGAN!
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

EK WAFFLR

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 25, 2012, 01:04:07 AM

You go too far.

THIS.  MEANS.  WAR!

Just as soon as I resurrect the laptop, which has all my WOMP stuff on it.  Then you're in for it, beardo.
Molon Lube

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 25, 2012, 01:07:33 AM

You go too far.

THIS.  MEANS.  WAR!

Just as soon as I resurrect the laptop, which has all my WOMP stuff on it.  Then you're in for it, beardo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL6t6K8UzFs

[/b]

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 25, 2012, 01:11:14 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 25, 2012, 01:07:33 AM

You go too far.

THIS.  MEANS.  WAR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL6t6K8UzFs

Get your shots in while you can.  When I get that keyboard replaced, you are ONE DEAD CHEESE-EATER!
Molon Lube

Freeky

Dok, if you'd stop having your "little moments" you can save money on keyboards.

Either that or stop writing to our Congressmen.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on May 25, 2012, 01:15:51 AM
Dok, if you'd stop having your "little moments" you can save money on keyboards.

Either that or stop writing to our Congressmen.

I can't.  It's like heroin.
Molon Lube