News:

Several times a month, I will be in a store aisle reaching for something and feel a hand going up the inside of my thigh. When I turn around to find myself alone with a woman, and ask her if she would prefer me to hold still so she can get a better feel for the situation, oftentimes she will act "shocked" claiming nothing had happened, it must be somebody else...

Main Menu

New Archive of Discordian Texts

Started by Rev. Judas IMOK, May 22, 2012, 12:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lenin McCarthy

Many thanks for doing this Judas, this is a great collection! I'm looking into translating some Disco stuff into Norwegian.

I just added a new circle to my G+ account, Inferno: Sixth Circle (Heresy). 4 yuo only! :lol:

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Rev. Judas IMOK

Quote from: Lenin/McCarthy on May 26, 2012, 01:05:05 PM
Many thanks for doing this Judas, this is a great collection! I'm looking into translating some Disco stuff into Norwegian.

I just added a new circle to my G+ account, Inferno: Sixth Circle (Heresy). 4 yuo only! :lol:

If you get any of that translated, feel free to send it my way and I will provide a link to it.  :fnord:
In honor of St. Oreo... Patron Saint of Fellatio, Ovulating Penguins, and Anti-Tea Drinking Chinese

MMMu

Faust

This is an excellent repository IMOK, much more comprehensive than my own, would it be ok if I mirror it?
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Rev. Judas IMOK

Quote from: Faust on May 26, 2012, 08:27:42 PM
This is an excellent repository IMOK, much more comprehensive than my own, would it be ok if I mirror it?

Please do! My intention is to make sure this gets out there. Mirror it, save everything and add it to yours, I really am not concerned. All I ask is that people keeping adding to it if possible. :)
In honor of St. Oreo... Patron Saint of Fellatio, Ovulating Penguins, and Anti-Tea Drinking Chinese

MMMu

Rev. Judas IMOK

I know not everyone here is a RAW fan, but I feel it necessary to include some of his material here. I have been informed it is ok to link this here as RAW was ok with free distribution of his stuff. So for all who want and/or need some of this material I am now providing:

Cosmic Trigger (3.9 MB)
Illuminatus! Trilogy (2.4 MB)
Schrodinger's Cat Trilogy (1.5 MB)
Masks of the Illuminati (1.6 MB)
Prometheus Rising (4.0 MB)
Quantum Psychology (8.0 MB)
Coincidance (3.1 MB)
The Illuminati Papers (1.4 MB)
Wilhelm Reich in Hell (3.3 MB)

Currently the above files are only on the initial post and at my backup but not on my website yet. That will be remedied later today... or I may just leave this as a PD forum thing only. Not sure yet.

MMMu

Cain

I think it's a good move.  Perhaps as their own sub-section, at the bottom of the list or something.

I didnt always agree with RAW, and I still think he likely deserves a place on the list.

Rev. Judas IMOK

Quote from: Cain on May 27, 2012, 04:36:35 PM
I think it's a good move.  Perhaps as their own sub-section, at the bottom of the list or something.

I didnt always agree with RAW, and I still think he likely deserves a place on the list.

Yep, I completely agree. And you read my mind. I am giving him his own section at the bottom. Any new files I add will go just above it keeping his separate. Admittedly I actually like his stuff, but being aware that some don't, I will keep it separate.

Also I know that some people first come to Discordianism by way of RAW and I would think people would like to see his stuff here.

MMMu

Rev. Judas IMOK

Doing more digging through the forums I came across two more files for addition to my list.

The first is not really Discordian so much as it is a "WTF did I just see?!" kind of book.
The second should make some people here laugh... maybe.

Codex Seraphinianus (56.1 MB)
HIMEOBS Training Manual (229 KB)

Enjoy! As usual you know where to find them.  :fnord:

MMMu

tyrannosaurus vex

Holy shit, it took Judaism and Christianity thousands of years to come up with half this much shit, and it isn't even 20% as exciting!
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

To be fair, Christianity and Judaism never had HIMEOBS.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Cain on May 28, 2012, 04:39:59 AM
To be fair, Christianity and Judaism never had HIMEOBS.

NEITHER DO WE.*
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Rev. Judas IMOK

Thank you much! I am glad you like it.  :fnord:

MMMu

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rev. Judas IMOK on May 28, 2012, 07:21:42 PM
Thank you much! I am glad you like it.  :fnord:

Well, I HATED it.  And I hate you.

All of you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.