TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

New Archive of Discordian Texts

Started by Rev. Judas IMOK, May 22, 2012, 12:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Faust

Quote from: Telarus on June 27, 2012, 02:22:08 AM
Nice job, Faust.

Maybe use the same graphic as Judas?

http://static.wix.com/media/c2b375_a3c1772777d34e08ae448719a470e533.jpg

That's a bit cheeky isn't it? We could ask him.
Is he still around, I haven't seen him in a couple of weeks.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

I'm sure a PM or email wouldn't be seen as inappropriate.

Faust

Placid Dingo

He knows about it via DS'11. Seemed pleased.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Faust

Cain

Facebook, I believe.

Discordian Society 2011

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Dead Reverend Roger on June 27, 2012, 12:26:25 AM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 26, 2012, 10:19:17 PM
Because everyone freaks the fuck out when money and kopyleft cross paths.

Money's never been my problem with kopyleft.  Can't speak for anyone else, of course.

My problem with kopyleft is the attribution bit.

For me, it's both attribution (and editing) and the respect factor. I'll probably say yes to just about anything unless I'm planning on using it in (or it's an excerpt from) a copyrighted work elsewhere, but a motherfucker had better ASK. The few times I've had problems, it was related to not being asked.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

Would sOmeOne be able to add the Etcetera Discordia?

Faust

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 23, 2012, 11:08:46 PM

What's wrong with your O key?
Sure, I'll add it just send me a link to it.

Placid Dingo

http://www.scribd.com/doc/45746047/et-cetera-discordia

I posted an explanation of the big os but the Internet ate it. So instead you can just assume that big os are more lucky.

Faust

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 23, 2012, 11:49:49 PM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/45746047/et-cetera-discordia

I posted an explanation of the big os but the Internet ate it. So instead you can just assume that big os are more lucky.
I have to set up a scribed account, I'll add this to the list tomorrow and post a direct link here.

Faust

Quote from: Placid Dingo on September 23, 2012, 11:08:46 PM

It was already there...

Placid Dingo

Gorightly

Quote from: Rev. Judas IMOK on May 22, 2012, 12:56:16 AM
Hello all!

I am fairly new here and intro'd myself in the Introduction thread on this board. I have made a new website which I have links to a bunch of Discordian Texts which I have found from info on this site and others. However it seems to require javascript which I was not aware of. So I am providing the links to all the books below and I will continually modify this post to reflect any additions to the list.

There will also be some miscellaneous documents as well but right now it is just a bunch of books and a couple pamphlets. I don't believe anything here is violating copyright but if so I apologize in advance. Just let me know which are problematic and I will remove the link from this post. In any case, all the links work as far as I know and you can download to your hearts content. All files are PDF's or JPG's.

If for some reason something doesn't work or if you know of a book you want me to add, please let me know and I will remedy/add it asap.

Thank you to hirley0 for helping me fix the links and the suggestion of including the file size next to each. Sorry I didn't think of that before.  :fnord:

The Discordia Totalis (19.2 MB)
Containing the PD4thEd., Metaclysmia Discordia, Summa Discordia, Book of Eris, Zenarchy & Zenarchist's Cookbook, and the Apocrypha Discordia in a single 660pg PDF.

1979 Sears - Roebuck Catalog (2.3 MB)

Principia Discordia 1st edition (4.6 MB)
Principia Discordia 4th Edition (9.2 MB)

(Edited to sticky - Dok)

Hi folks, just for the record that is not the 1st edition of the Principia listed. The first part displays about a quarter of the material actually in PD 1. The second part, the appendix, is material lifted from a short lived site that Jon Swabey put together with me. It would be much appreciated, by your humbler author, that the appendix not be published in this manner, as it  includes some of the materials that will appear in my forthcoming Discordianism History project...other than that, I'm not gonna make a big beef about it, as I understand how our boys (Mal and Omar) were into Kopyleft...my concern is that it is unfortunately presented in a manner not consistent with when the materials originally appeared, and that none of it is explained or put into context. Hail Eris, I guess.

And technically, that's not the fourth edition, either... I'm currently working with two different publishers to bring out facsimiles of the 1st and 4th editions, and I also have the original pasteups Greg Hill made for the 4th edition, which we are currently figuring out how to display to the public.

The Loompanics edition is really the 6th edition. It gets a little complicated, but will all be explained in my Discordian History book project.