News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

'Out of Copyright' Resources

Started by Telarus, August 08, 2011, 05:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

This should prove useful for the Intermittens crowd, especially when we get the Dialogo della Discordia translation in and start putting that together.

http://bibliodyssey.blogspot.com/2011/07/monstrorum-historia.html

http://diglit.ub.uni-heidelberg.de/diglit/jugend
QuoteThe entire 45-year (1896-1940) archive of the Art Nouveau-era German magazine Jugend ("Youth"), "Munich illustrated weekly magazine for art and life," is now online at a Heidelberg University site. Potentially a tremendous source of public-domain illustrations for indie publishers.
May, 23rd, 1896 Cover
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Precious Moments Zalgo

Good finds.

Hey honey, it's been a while, and the kids are all sleeping over at friends' houses tonight.  What do you say?
                                            \

/
You stink.  Go shower and brush your teeth first and then maybe if I'm not asleep.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327

One day they might learn that a piece of black construction paper behind the page will keep the OTHER SIDE from bleeding through in a scan!

Don Coyote

Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS on September 08, 2012, 11:43:01 PM
One day they might learn that a piece of black construction paper behind the page will keep the OTHER SIDE from bleeding through in a scan!

Or that is bleed over from the page across from it. :kingmeh: