News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

Shocking historical revelations.

Started by Phox, May 28, 2012, 10:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Shocking new archaeological evidence reveals that not only did the Mayans have superior seafaring capability, they used it tyo take the superior technologies of nunchucks, sombreros, and tiny burritos to China.

I couldn't find the historical fact thread and my roommate demanded I reveal this truth to you.

Rev. Judas IMOK

Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on May 28, 2012, 10:09:33 AM
Shocking new archaeological evidence reveals that not only did the Mayans have superior seafaring capability, they used it tyo take the superior technologies of nunchucks, sombreros, and tiny burritos to China.

I couldn't find the historical fact thread and my roommate demanded I reveal this truth to you.

I knew it!  :fnord:
In honor of St. Oreo... Patron Saint of Fellatio, Ovulating Penguins, and Anti-Tea Drinking Chinese

MMMu

hirley0

Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on May 28, 2012, 10:09:33 AM
S sombreros, and tin

SoMe Time ago these LetHer's May have had meanings

Richter

Sombreros were both that traditional headwear of the ancient Olmec and the Atlanteans, as well as the mounting platform for their superior alien granted laser technology.  When the hubris finally got to thick (It takes awhile to notice at some latitudes where frostbite can't kill you first), they shot each others hats off, crippling their once proud empires. 

The sombrero continues to be a symbol of power and harkening back to the old days, and the funny glyphs only make sense with tiny stone sombreros superimposed over them.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

EK WAFFLR

The Chinese first thought the tiny burritos were suppositories.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on May 28, 2012, 12:59:58 PM
The Chinese first thought the tiny burritos were suppositories.

I am SO not ordering spring rolls.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

DECI4

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:
My-my-my-my music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord
Thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet
It feels good when you know you're down
A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown
And I'm known as such
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

I told you homeboy u can't touch this
Yeah that's how we're livin' and you know u can't touch this
Look in my eyes man u can't touch this
You know let me bust the funky lyrics u can't touch this Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a fly girl and catch this beat
While it's rollin' hold on pump a little bit
And let me know it's going on like that like that
Cold on a mission so pull on back
Let 'em know that you're too much
And this is a beat uh u can't touch

Yo I told you u can't touch this
Why you standing there man u can't touch this
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

http://i.imgur.com/EiZZK.jpg

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

On August 9, 1945, a Soviet agent and an American agent met in Nagasaki. Contrary to popular belief, there was no second atomic bomb, the Japanese and American propagandists decided that story was more believable and accounted for the destruction believably enough.

These agents did not work together, no, but they were solely responsible for the carnage. They engaged in a battle so fierce that an atomic blast was the only logical explanation. Incidentally, this fight inspired a series of popular Japanese monster movies, produced by Toho. Of course, what is particularly striking is that these agents both survived their encounter, and returned to their respective countries and went on to be successful in very different ways.

Fred Rogers, the American, was a beloved host of children's television, and led a peaceful life until his untimely.

The Soviet agent, having received devastating injuries, was forced to reinvent his identity and replace portions of his body with cybernetic enhancements, (based on technology recovered by Captain Sovetskikh  from the laborotory of Nazi Major-Doktor Phox). However, this man was able to reinvent his identity and we know him now as Vladimir Putin.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on June 09, 2012, 02:46:58 PM
On August 9, 1945, a Soviet agent and an American agent met in Nagasaki. Contrary to popular belief, there was no second atomic bomb, the Japanese and American propagandists decided that story was more believable and accounted for the destruction believably enough.

These agents did not work together, no, but they were solely responsible for the carnage. They engaged in a battle so fierce that an atomic blast was the only logical explanation. Incidentally, this fight inspired a series of popular Japanese monster movies, produced by Toho. Of course, what is particularly striking is that these agents both survived their encounter, and returned to their respective countries and went on to be successful in very different ways.

Fred Rogers, the American, was a beloved host of children's television, and led a peaceful life until his untimely.

The Soviet agent, having received devastating injuries, was forced to reinvent his identity and replace portions of his body with cybernetic enhancements, (based on technology recovered by Captain Sovetskikh  from the laborotory of Nazi Major-Doktor Phox). However, this man was able to reinvent his identity and we know him now as Vladimir Putin.

I was hoping it was going to be Eduard Khil :argh!:. FUcking PUTIN!!!!!!!!

Nephew Twiddleton

Honestly i expected it to be khil too. I was pleasantly surprised that it was putin.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS