Any of you spags ever raised an orphaned wild mouse before?

Started by East Coast Hustle, May 29, 2012, 09:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I swear, I didn't do it just so I could talk about it with the hotties at the bar.

That was just a wonderful bonus.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Telarus

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on May 31, 2012, 03:32:40 AM
I swear, I didn't do it just so I could talk about it with the hotties at the bar.

8)
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Pope Pixie Pickle

If that was the sole motivation, my pance would have remained dry.

Luna

Quote from: Pixie on June 02, 2012, 01:48:25 PM

If that was the sole motivation, my pance would have remained dry.

Yup.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

East Coast Hustle

I think if you were so desperate for play that you literally saved and nursed a wild orphaned baby woodmouse JUST to have something to try to impress women with, you'd probably be wasting your time because you're clearly a hopeless turdpicker anyway. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 04, 2012, 12:20:12 AM
I think if you were so desperate for play that you literally saved and nursed a wild orphaned baby woodmouse JUST to have something to try to impress women with, you'd probably be wasting your time because you're clearly a hopeless turdpicker anyway. :lulz:

So much this.

Worst part is. I've met men like that.  :horrormirth:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Pope Pixie Pickle

you mean guys like this actually exist?

Wait, I'm not actually surprised.

Triple Zero

Well then, there go my plans for today out of the window ... :-/
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on May 29, 2012, 09:55:03 PM
I was doing some side work on my day off (from the bartending job I took for a month until we go back out to sea) cleaning out a storage unit and I disturbed a nest. Momma ran off with babies still hanging off her nipples. I found one baby still in the box the nest was in, alive and unharmed. It's got fur, eyes are still mostly closed but starting to blink open a little. I think they'll be open by tonight or tomorrow morning. So it's not a newborn, but it still needs a couple weeks of care before it's ready to be let go in the woods. I've done the appropriate internet research, but despite how many pet rodents I've had I've never had to nurse a baby myself. Anybody ever done this with a mouse or rat before and have any advice (besides the obvious jokes involving my nipples)?

It has been 6 years and 3 months and I still have nothing aside from nipple jokes.  :cry:
Molon Lube

axod

just this