News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

Bilderberger 2012

Started by Cain, June 04, 2012, 04:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2012, 08:21:59 PM
Quote from: Cain on June 04, 2012, 08:20:30 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2012, 08:19:36 PM
What is the point of that much power when you're 89 fucking years old?

Quote from: Henry KissingerPower is the ultimate aphrodisiac

It would have to be.

Was just gonna say "substitute for a functioning penis"  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2012, 08:19:36 PM
What is the point of that much power when you're 89 fucking years old?

Also, habit.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

When I'm 89, I'm just going to annoy my nurses by shitting myself regularly.

That's all the power I'll need.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

It's your best power, anyway.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 04, 2012, 10:42:25 PM

It certainly is the easiest, and requires no annoying secret identity.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2012, 10:43:12 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on June 04, 2012, 10:42:25 PM

It certainly is the easiest, and requires no annoying secret identity.

No one would believe you even if you told them.

navkat

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 04, 2012, 05:56:22 PM
Yes, that's for people who believe in space aliens and reptilians.

Okay? I've been pretty much handed this line too when I've brought up Bilderberg so I just don't bring it up anymore. Since when did "Secretive, annual meeting consisting of bankers and top .5 percenters" not sound a little suspicious? But space aliens and Chupa Cabra is the baloney I get too. I don't even dare bring up JFK anymore.

Although, you have to admit, that shit with Alex Jones half-whispering/half-ranting into the phone at George Noury on Coast2Coast is pretty silly.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Keith Alexander looks really out of place next to all those bankers and politicians. Of course all these powerful people meeting with a man who can spy on anyone in American without legal repercussions is just a coincidence. Im sure hes just there for the snack bar.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Deepthroat Chopra

I only wish they'd held their first meeting at the Ufuk Hotel in Istanbul. Then, their name would be much more appropriate.

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g293974-d3155887-Reviews-Ufuk_Hotel-Istanbul.html

Or maybe the Elephant Butte Inn in New Mexico. Then, their name would inspire the fear it should.
Chainsaw-Wielding Fistula Detector