News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

AND THE EPA FUN NEVER STOPS

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 04, 2012, 05:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forsooth

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 05, 2012, 10:14:30 PM

Also, I have a theory about environmental scientists who go to work for the EPA. Environmental scientists, like people in public health and sociology, start out all idealistic and optimistic about changing the world for the better, and fixing things. In school, they learn that everything is fucked and the government is heinously corrupt, so the good ones, in possession of this knowledge, choose to work for local and State agencies or slightly less-evil corporations. This leaves the environmental science equivalent of George Zimmerman, who brainwash themselves into believing that the EPA is not one of the three most corrupt government agencies in the USA and that they are Saving The World by riding herd on overworked maintenance managers.

this.

Granted i'm just an under grad, but I've seen the  opinions of several acquaintances change over the semesters in a very similar pattern. Especially the pot smokers and weekend protestors

Pæs

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2012, 06:35:25 PM
When they talk to each other, it's almost like "1011000111001100001110".  They are machine people.
Should I read this and get a mental image of their mouths opening abnormally wide while they screech to each other like 56k modems?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Signor Paesior on June 06, 2012, 01:06:15 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2012, 06:35:25 PM
When they talk to each other, it's almost like "1011000111001100001110".  They are machine people.
Should I read this and get a mental image of their mouths opening abnormally wide while they screech to each other like 56k modems?

Just like shrieky girls.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

tyrannosaurus vex

obviously this is what you need (click for PDF):

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2012, 05:52:04 PM
How many fucking regulatory bodies need to respond to a loss of containment?  ALL OF THEM.  Because they DON'T TALK TO EACH OTHER.  I have been inspected on the same thing 6 TIMES NOW.  Creepy part:  All 6 inspectors looked like carbon copies of each other, with minor variations in hair color.  Other than that, they all had the same pop-bottle glasses, the same scraggly mustache, the same EXACT clothes, etc.

It's like I'm in some dystopian novel, being attacked by clones bearing Blackberries. 

Where the fuck do these people come from?  They're not zombies, yet they seem lifeless.  They all talk like they're stoned.  I knew civil service was bad, but I wasn't prepared for THIS.  Even the people in the IRS can smile, for fuck's sake, even if it's only when they see bad car accidents.

We can only hope that they don't breed true without the assistance of some sort of evil science.  In some ways, they're worse than the 500 pound WalMart People™, even though not one of them has a spare ounce on them.

Note:  I have 4 more inspections this week.

Words cannot express how much I hate humanity right now.  You should all SHUT UP and GET OFF OF MY PLANET. 

Or kill me.

Could it be that each of the regulatory bodies are actually a front for the same handful of civil servants and it WAS the same guy every time, collecting six different paychecks under six assumed names, and that he takes you for a fool by only changing his hair colour when he meets you?
Sleepless nights at the chateau