News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Holy Name™ Thread, v3.0

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 04, 2012, 07:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Okay, there's some new people here, and some of you old-timers have Holy Names™ that don't seem to be keeping you as Holy™ as they used to.  Post in this here fread, and get yourself a Holy Name™.  Since Faust and Triple Zero are horrible fucking apostates, the personal text option doesn't work, so you'll have to put your name in your signature file.  ON TOP.  Or burn in perdition forever.

Remember if you accept a Holy Name™ that wasn't assigned to you by myself or Zombie Payne, you have accepted a cheap Chinese knockoff that will do you NO GOOD AT ALL when you die.  And for those "do it yourself"ers, well, enjoy your eternity at the Department of Motor Vehicles, because that's where the fuck you're going...Leave this sort of shit to professionals.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

EK WAFFLR

I feel the Holy™ in my pance.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 04, 2012, 08:06:10 PM
I feel the Holy™ in my pance.

"Illegal Sailor on the Sea of Yesterday's Fluids™"

Luna

What say, Reverend?  Do I need a new one, or move "Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness" to my signature?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on June 04, 2012, 08:15:43 PM
What say, Reverend?  Do I need a new one, or move "Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness" to my signature?

Tough call.  You still feeling the Holiness™?

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2012, 08:18:08 PM
Quote from: Luna on June 04, 2012, 08:15:43 PM

Tough call.  You still feeling the Holiness™?
Hustler
Had it, I believe you so vividly described it, "oozing out of every orifice" the other day.  (Incidentally, I need a new computer chair.)  I am, however, finding it difficult to find things to rant about.  I attribute this in some part to spending two months unemployed and not dealing with morons on a regular basis, but instead spending gobs of time doing shit people write in to. Hustler about on a regular basis with the new guy.  (Yes, just Hustler.  I'm breaking him in gently, he may be a keeper.)

Now that I am back to work with the exact same morons, and making with the funtime less often, I may find it again.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Does "Interweb Horrormonkey of Love" still have the desired effect? If not, I'm in need of a new one.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 04, 2012, 08:43:35 PM
Does "Interweb Horrormonkey of Love" still have the desired effect? If not, I'm in need of a new one.

You tell me.

Anna Mae Bollocks

I like it. Just curious what might come up as a replacement.  :lulz:

Elder Iptuous

I am, quite obviously, suffering from a holiness deficiency...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Elder Iptuous on June 04, 2012, 08:45:47 PM
I am, quite obviously, suffering from a holiness deficiency...

"Erotic Quisenart Attachment of the Last Days™"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 04, 2012, 08:45:28 PM

It's a quantum thing.  You can't have your old name and observe your new one at the same time.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 04, 2012, 08:47:32 PM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on June 04, 2012, 08:45:28 PM

It's a quantum thing.  You can't have your old name and observe your new one at the same time.

OK. Hit me with the Holies!