News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Friday Sermon

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 08, 2012, 06:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

I define myself as fabulous. Just because.

Also, Roger, this is some real scripture there. Love it.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

LMNO

I approve of Waffle's adjective use.  That is all.

Nephew Twiddleton

It is true that fables of waffle iron son of pancake skillet are told in many corners of the world, in hushed tones. Some say he is a madman. Some a charlatan. Some feel hes just misunderstood. Many a buxom tavern wench were inclined to this last interpretation. That is why waffle iron often appears brooding when in the presence of tavern wenches. He knows it will get him laid. But none of these come close to the truth which is know to but few and none of them speak of it. Those that have now wander about aimlessly in niflheim.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on June 11, 2012, 04:35:02 PM
It is true that fables of waffle iron son of pancake skillet are told in many corners of the world, in hushed tones. Some say he is a madman. Some a charlatan. Some feel hes just misunderstood. Many a buxom tavern wench were inclined to this last interpretation. That is why waffle iron often appears brooding when in the presence of tavern wenches. He knows it will get him laid. But none of these come close to the truth which is know to but few and none of them speak of it. Those that have now wander about aimlessly in niflheim.

:lulz: :lulz:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

Apparently in France, people will consider it a grave insult if you ask what they do for small talk

But that's France, so...

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 12, 2012, 04:16:11 AM
Apparently in France, people will consider it a grave insult if you ask what they do for small talk

But that's France, so...

It is kind of weird for an introductory conversation, if you think about it.
"HI, NICE MEETING YOU. HOW DO YOU GET MONEY?"
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 12, 2012, 04:27:11 AM
Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 12, 2012, 04:16:11 AM

But that's France, so...

It is kind of weird for an introductory conversation, if you think about it.
"HI, NICE MEETING YOU. HOW DO YOU GET MONEY?"

:lol: