News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

10 minutes to post

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 11, 2012, 06:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on June 12, 2012, 03:24:24 PM
Quote from: Luna on June 12, 2012, 03:01:08 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2012, 02:55:00 PM
Quote from: Phox, Mistress of Many Names on June 12, 2012, 02:33:48 PM
You know, I'm considering heading down to Tuscon on a permanent basis and getting a job at Roger's plant. The lulz would be worth all the expense.  :lulz:

JOIN US...DON'T BE AFRAID...
\
:zombie:

I'd ask if you have payroll jobs, but I think in AZ I'm a serial killer or something.
I think that earns you the key to the city, there, so it's probably a good idea.

Nah, I have girlybits which are not dropping out babies on any kind of regular basis.  Given the legislation trends out there, I'd have to report to a mandatory insemination center, or some shit.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 11, 2012, 06:46:50 PM
Quote from: Luna on June 11, 2012, 06:45:01 PM
Was there an actual purpose behind sending Mike the Engineer to Kingman, AZ? 

Besides, I mean, "get this fucker away from me before I eat his spleen."

Yes.

It amused me.

He is calling one of the contractors HERE who has a 602 area code, who is giving him directions to a facility that doesn't exist, some 130 miles from here.

It turns out the contractors hate him, too.

:lulz: Brilliant!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 11, 2012, 11:03:22 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on June 11, 2012, 11:00:57 PM
Oh wow. :lulz:

Best part:  He has to drive through Phoenix during rush hour, and then another 90 miles of bad road to get back here.

That is a SHITTY fucking trip.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 13, 2012, 12:36:02 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 11, 2012, 11:03:22 PM
Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on June 11, 2012, 11:00:57 PM
Oh wow. :lulz:

Best part:  He has to drive through Phoenix during rush hour, and then another 90 miles of bad road to get back here.

That is a SHITTY fucking trip.  :lulz:

I'm just trying to help.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Phox

But, Luna,  you're legally pregnant, so... they can't make you doubly pregnant. I mean, that would just be rude.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on June 11, 2012, 06:22:17 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 11, 2012, 06:18:15 PM
Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on June 11, 2012, 06:16:41 PM
Peer pressure is the fault of the person who perceives it and gives into it.

Or the person in question just might feel the need to do that sort of thing on his own...

...NAW, WELCOME TO THE MONKEY HOUSE!  EVERYONE TAKE OFF YOU CLOTHES NOW!  YOUR GRAND POOBAH COMMANDS IT!

Also, sammich.
Glitterface wants to be a cool kid,

Whats all this "want" business?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!