News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Holy Name™ Thread, v3.0

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 04, 2012, 07:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 05, 2012, 05:47:07 AM
Mostly this spaggotry is stemming from an apparent lack of decent males in the Tucson area, and me being angry about it. 

My list of requirements:
Morals
Brain
Dick
Time

Shapes and colors vary wildly, but obesity is generally a turn off.  Smaller details can be applied as they come up.

I forgot about brain. Lack thereof is so unattractive that I didn't even think of it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Epimetheus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 05, 2012, 03:47:07 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on June 05, 2012, 03:46:04 AM
Well, most people's sane (along with bad crazy) is what I would call "crazy"; Likewise, good crazy is what I would call sane.

Well, sure, according to the dictionary definition.

Dictionaries...pshh...They so elbow gin.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Freeky

Quote from: Epimetheus on June 05, 2012, 05:55:39 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 05, 2012, 03:47:07 AM
Quote from: Epimetheus on June 05, 2012, 03:46:04 AM
Well, most people's sane (along with bad crazy) is what I would call "crazy"; Likewise, good crazy is what I would call sane.

Well, sure, according to the dictionary definition.

Dictionaries...pshh...They so elbow gin.

:lulz:

Freeky

Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on June 05, 2012, 05:54:47 AM
Mostly this spaggotry is stemming from an apparent lack of decent males in the Tucson area, and me being angry about it. 

My list of requirements:
Morals
Brain
Dick
Time

Shapes and colors vary wildly, but obesity is generally a turn off.  Smaller details can be applied as they come up.

I forgot about brain. Lack thereof is so unattractive that I didn't even think of it.

Exactly.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 05, 2012, 06:02:02 AM
Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on June 05, 2012, 05:54:47 AM

My list of requirements:
Morals
Brain
Dick
Time

Exactly.

It looks like you put them in order, too. Was that intentional?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Epimetheus

Interesting conversation.

Personality (all on equal standing):
Comfortable with herself. Comfortable with others. Honest. Sense of (mutual) humor.
Actually, that last one ... us laughing at the same things could possibly be the hottest thing for me. Not more important than the others, but a huge turn-on.

Looks:
Facial beauty has a much more significant effect on my attraction than bodily features. A skinny girl is less attractive to me than a full-bodied girl (and I'm a pretty skinny guy...). Often, an interesting-looking girl will be more attractive to me than a typically pretty face. Other than that I probably have typical attractors in terms of bodily proportion.

Orgasm Toad, out.
(trying to bring it back to the thread topic)
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Placid Dingo on June 05, 2012, 12:11:25 PM
Hit me with it Reverend.

"Galloping Arse Biscuits of Wrath & Retribution™"
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

I demand to be knighted in this way.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on June 05, 2012, 03:22:09 PM
I demand to be knighted in this way.

"Partially Automated Monkey Love Custard Distribution System™"

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Triple Zero

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 05, 2012, 02:41:39 AM
As long as they're for white picket fences.

Oh, I LOVE white picket fences!!

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

I have always loved that image.  In a Horrormirth sort of way.

:dream:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."