News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Untouched by human hands

Started by Golden Applesauce, June 06, 2012, 04:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Applesauce

...since about 1996.  I give you:

THE WEBSITE

Still live, in it's original state. It's like a time capsule from when the internet sucked.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on June 06, 2012, 04:19:31 AM

THE WEBSITE

Still live, in it's original state. It's like a time capsule from when the internet sucked was new and amazing.

Your historical perspective needs adjustment.

It makes sense that no one has touched the website though, since I don't think anyone has actually watched that movie since about a week before it was released.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Nephew Twiddleton

THE WEBSITE

Still live, in it's original state. It's like a time capsule from when the internet sucked.

Sweet flaming Brid....

Ok, Imma go back to the end of the Venus transit.

..space jam.... :shudder:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS? IS THERE NO GOD?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Epimetheus

Quote from: v3x on June 06, 2012, 05:24:40 AM

THE WEBSITE

Still live, in it's original state. It's like a time capsule from when the internet sucked was new and amazing.

Your historical perspective needs adjustment.

It makes sense that no one has touched the website though, since I don't think anyone has actually watched that movie since about a week before it was released.

You must worship a heathen god. The lesson of "Michael's Secret Stuff" will be with me always.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

EVERYBODY RUN!!!

THERE ON THE HORIZON, A HORDE OF HIPSTER ZOMBIES

THEY SMELLED THE RETRO BLOOD

THEY'RE COMING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

Hot damn, I can still download a Space Jam screensaver.  Sweet!