News:

Testimonial: "This board is everything that's fucking wrong with the internet"

Main Menu

REVEREND, IS THIS YOU?

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 07, 2012, 03:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tlg/3057467033.html

Evil Genius seeks Side kick to deal with minions (THE WORLD (SW PDX))
Date: 2012-06-04, 2:52PM PDT
Reply to: see below

Evil Genius seeks sidekick to deal with minions Must be 18 prepared to give orders 24-7 to minions . Messy death inevitable However Costumes hot heels & laser Death Rays provided. Please be twisted. Send listing of evil accomplishments photo would be nice as well

previous add was below need to now organize

Evil Genius seeks minions to sacrafice thier lives in world domination attempt. Must be 18 prepared to work 24-7 for no pay. Messy death inevitable However Costumes hot heels & laser Death Rays provided. No weirdos.
email me at mwaahaha@live.com

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Compensation: no pay

PostingID: 3057467033
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

It's a copycat.
The Reverend would never misspell "sacrifice".   :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Not me.

I do like the "no weirdos" bit.  We seem to be having an influence.   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."