News:

To the "allies," if you aren't complicit in my crimes then you are complicit in theirs.

Main Menu

On the recurrence of discussions

Started by The Johnny, June 09, 2012, 11:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2012, 08:48:59 PM
Thing about EB&G is, I'm ever so glad I was slapped down for offering to help (by adding some new emotes, etc).  "YOU'RE NOT AN ADMIN THERE!", I was told when I offered, and I'm damn glad of it.

I might have wrecked everything.

But it's so PEACEFUL over there! There hasn't been A SINGLE ARGUMENT!  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 15, 2012, 08:53:31 PM
Thing about EB&G is, I'm ever so glad I was slapped down for offering to help (by adding some new emotes, etc).  "YOU'RE NOT AN ADMIN THERE!", I was told when I offered, and I'm damn glad of it.

:lulz:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling a little...vindicated?  Schadenfreude-y?

Especially given that I didn't WANT to be an admin, that was just assumed by everyone who read my offer to help.  Which will never happen again.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Hmm, drug board sounds interesting.  Someone sign me up!  You guys might have a way to get rid of me yet.  ;)
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2012, 08:55:47 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 15, 2012, 08:53:31 PM

:lulz:

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't feeling a little...vindicated?  Schadenfreude-y?

Especially given that I didn't WANT to be an admin, that was just assumed by everyone who read my offer to help.  Which will never happen again.

Didn't you offer to load smilies or something like that? AGENDA! ULTERIOR MOTIVES! MIND LAZ0RZ! :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Bad Reverend What's-His-Name! on June 15, 2012, 09:01:33 PM
Hmm, drug board sounds interesting.  Someone sign me up!  You guys might have a way to get rid of me yet.  ;)

Oh, FFS.  I give up.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 15, 2012, 09:02:01 PM
Didn't you offer to load smilies or something like that? AGENDA! :lol:

Yeah.  But I am a BAD INFLUENCE and was probably trying to TAKE OVER.

I have grown used to being Disapproved Of by Quality People, but it still pisses me off sometimes.  This was one of those times.  I will never make any similar offers again.

The Good Reverend Roger

A "no thanks" would have been okay.

"YOU'RE NOT AN ADMIN THERE!" was unnecesarry. 

But I can't be allowed around QUALITY PEOPLE, you know.  I ruin everything I touch.

Nephew Twiddleton

Taking it to entirely different forum might not be a bad idea. It would keep another drug thread from happening on pd and we could use alts. This would separate twid from kevins job nicely. It might not even have to be ebg. But anyone interested in joining would have to say so so a link could be provided via pm.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2012, 09:02:18 PM
Quote from: The Bad Reverend What's-His-Name! on June 15, 2012, 09:01:33 PM

Oh, FFS.  I give up.

Dude, tongue firmly in cheek.  Take it easy.

Nephew Twiddleton

It might be pretty funny too if a bunch of us just showed up at a random forum and just stayed in one thread talking about drugs and not engaging the locals.

The Good Reverend Roger

In all fairness, I just went back and looked at the conversation, Stella.  "YOU'RE NOT AN ADMIN THERE" wasn't actually said in those words or in all caps.  But it was said all the same.

AFK

Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on June 15, 2012, 09:17:40 PM
It might be pretty funny too if a bunch of us just showed up at a random forum and just stayed in one thread talking about drugs and not engaging the locals.

Okay, so now this HAS to happen.  Not just talk about drugs, but have one of our big blow-ups there.  Though, perhaps dramatized and not really for real. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Bad Reverend What's-His-Name! on June 15, 2012, 09:28:30 PM
Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on June 15, 2012, 09:17:40 PM

Okay, so now this HAS to happen.  Not just talk about drugs, but have one of our big blow-ups there.  Though, perhaps dramatized and not really for real.

I agree with this assbaggery.

Elder Iptuous

what forum would actually allow a blow up to occur without censoring it and that isn't already a big turd pile?

Nephew Twiddleton

Lol ok. Will set up omf thread at home.