Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

10 minutes to post

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 11, 2012, 06:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Welcome to Tourette's practice.
Today we begin with the letter "F".

Anyway, the plant's all in little bitty pieces, Filthy Assistant is in a glorious chariot of butthurt because I told the guys not to listen to him, and I sent Mike the Engineer off on a wild goose chase to Kingman, AZ.

I can see that the drug thread is still going strong and approaching 100 pages.  I can also see that I am responsible for everyone's bad actions in that thread despite the fact that I haven't been on in 3 days.  I can see that Cain is at the end of his rope over this shit, and I can understand fully WHY he is, which is to say "Why write well-thought out essays on how we're being fucked and by whom, when we can have the same scream-past-the-other-side argumeent about drugs for the FOURTH TIME.

This leads me to believe that most of you are really bad examples of bipeds, and that you haven't been PAYING ATTENTION or WON'T pay attention to the really big dick that is battering your tonsils, brought to you by the good folks at AEG, G/S, Germany, etc.

So you should probably just head back down there and ROAR YOUR OPINION some more.  Or better yet, you could SHUT UP LIKE HELL and make me a damn sammich.  I mean, I'm your Goddamn Holy Man™, and almost NONE of you have made me a sammich.

Or kill me.  Or make me a sammich.

Time's up.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Peer pressure is the fault of the person who perceives it and gives into it.  I don't blame you for it at all.  I never have.

And what can I say, I appear to be a bit of a lightning rod when it comes to that topic.  I guess I haven't found the off switch for my mind lazors yet.   :lulz:

But I agree, if everyone is so pissed off about my stubbornness, just shut up and post about something else!  You HAVE the Power!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 11, 2012, 06:11:55 PM
Welcome to Tourette's practice.
Today we begin with the letter "F".

Anyway, the plant's all in little bitty pieces, Filthy Assistant is in a glorious chariot of butthurt because I told the guys not to listen to him, and I sent Mike the Engineer off on a wild goose chase to Kingman, AZ.

I can see that the drug thread is still going strong and approaching 100 pages.  I can also see that I am responsible for everyone's bad actions in that thread despite the fact that I haven't been on in 3 days.  I can see that Cain is at the end of his rope over this shit, and I can understand fully WHY he is, which is to say "Why write well-thought out essays on how we're being fucked and by whom, when we can have the same scream-past-the-other-side argumeent about drugs for the FOURTH TIME.

This leads me to believe that most of you are really bad examples of bipeds, and that you haven't been PAYING ATTENTION or WON'T pay attention to the really big dick that is battering your tonsils, brought to you by the good folks at AEG, G/S, Germany, etc.

So you should probably just head back down there and ROAR YOUR OPINION some more.  Or better yet, you could SHUT UP LIKE HELL and make me a damn sammich.  I mean, I'm your Goddamn Holy Man™, and almost NONE of you have made me a sammich.

Or kill me.  Or make me a sammich.

Time's up.

I would tend to agree with you and Cain, but I don't mind pissing into the wind in that thread to pass the time. As for my tonsils, well, maybe it makes me a bad guy but I figured it out early and followed that old adage about what to do if you can't beat 'em. Not that I have any delusions about what it will get me in the long run, but at least I'll be a little more comfortable on the way down the slide.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on June 11, 2012, 06:16:41 PM
Peer pressure is the fault of the person who perceives it and gives into it.

Or the person in question just might feel the need to do that sort of thing on his own...

...NAW, WELCOME TO THE MONKEY HOUSE!  EVERYONE TAKE OFF YOU CLOTHES NOW!  YOUR GRAND POOBAH COMMANDS IT!

Also, sammich.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 11, 2012, 06:17:46 PM
I would tend to agree with you and Cain, but I don't mind pissing into the wind in that thread to pass the time. As for my tonsils, well, maybe it makes me a bad guy but I figured it out early and followed that old adage about what to do if you can't beat 'em. Not that I have any delusions about what it will get me in the long run, but at least I'll be a little more comfortable on the way down the slide.

A few pages back, you were pissed that anyone was posting in the thread.

Oh, well, I've changed my mind on occasion, too.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Just for today, my responses to RWHN in that thread will be limited to
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 11, 2012, 06:18:15 PM
Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on June 11, 2012, 06:16:41 PM
Peer pressure is the fault of the person who perceives it and gives into it.

Or the person in question just might feel the need to do that sort of thing on his own...

...NAW, WELCOME TO THE MONKEY HOUSE!  EVERYONE TAKE OFF YOU CLOTHES NOW!  YOUR GRAND POOBAH COMMANDS IT!

Also, sammich.

That's what I just fucking said.  Glitterface wants to be a cool kid, so on his own, he decided to do something to garner your approval, because you are one of the cool kids.  I'm saying it was him that caved into the pressure, he brought on himself, to win approval.

Do you understand now?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Well, RWHN has decided that I am a liar.

That being said, I see no reason to discourage that thread any further, or encourage anyone to be civil in any way.  I in fact plan to be a world class dickhead, worse by any stretch of the imagination that PGIII.

And I don't see this situation ever changing.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Reverend What's-His-Name? on June 11, 2012, 06:22:17 PM
Glitterface wants to be a cool kid,

That is his only possibly motivation.

Just like your only possible motivation for supporting prohibition is that you are a punishment freak when it comes to teens.

This is going to be fun.

Salty

I've been strapped to this toilet for nearly 15 hours. It's no exaggeration, I am a tangle of zip-ties, bungee-cords, duct tape, an assortment of clamps and vices, and 20th Century porcelain. Every 30-50 seconds brilliant light issues from my person and illuminates the somewhat watery depths below.

This isn't to say I'm poomping, no. I wish.

I am exploring! I am meditating! I am focusing my immensely powerful chi into the only place left with exploring in the 21st Century. Down there are TREASURES to behold, to bring out of the darkness and into the light of day.

I will haul them up, one at a time, while others simply ponder people magazine or Johns Big Bathroom Reader I will uncover the Holy Light with my own small divine shard of GAWD and spelunk where no one else would bother.

Titty-sprinkles.

ETA: Oh. That's what I get for not shutting off preview. Oh well.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Alty on June 11, 2012, 06:26:24 PM
I've been strapped to this toilet for nearly 15 hours. It's no exaggeration, I am a tangle of zip-ties, bungee-cords, duct tape, an assortment of clamps and vices, and 20th Century porcelain. Every 30-50 seconds brilliant light issues from my person and illuminates the somewhat watery depths below.

I am exploring! I am meditating! I am focusing my immensely powerful chi into the only place left with exploring in the 21st Century. Down there are TREASURES to behold, to bring out of the darkness and into the light of day.

I will haul them up, one at a time, while others simply ponder people magazine or Johns Big Bathroom Reader I will uncover the Holy Light with my own small divine shard of GAWD and spelunk where no one else would bother.

Titty-sprinkles.

Were you drinking Corona over the weekend?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Alty on June 11, 2012, 06:26:24 PM

Titty-sprinkles.

I was mostly jabbering about work & PD, but since RWHN came by, it's a drug thread.  Sorry about that.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 11, 2012, 06:19:11 PM
Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 11, 2012, 06:17:46 PM

A few pages back, you were pissed that anyone was posting in the thread.

Oh, well, I've changed my mind on occasion, too.

See my comment about what to do if you can't beat 'em. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Luna

Was there an actual purpose behind sending Mike the Engineer to Kingman, AZ? 

Besides, I mean, "get this fucker away from me before I eat his spleen."
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on June 11, 2012, 06:45:01 PM
Was there an actual purpose behind sending Mike the Engineer to Kingman, AZ? 

Besides, I mean, "get this fucker away from me before I eat his spleen."

Yes.

It amused me.

He is calling one of the contractors HERE who has a 602 area code, who is giving him directions to a facility that doesn't exist, some 130 miles from here.

It turns out the contractors hate him, too.