News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

All of you are wrong about everything

Started by Golden Applesauce, June 12, 2012, 05:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Applesauce

It has come to my attention that there has been much ARGUING and POINTLESS WHINGING this past few weeks or so.  There has even been COMPLAINING ABOUT COMPLAINING and EXTRANEOUS DRAMA.

None of this bothers me, except in that I haven't been included in it! A more sane person might simply jump into a running argument, but that wouldn't get me the attention my ego requires. I must create my own thread!

Here's how this works:
1. You post the best opinions you can come up with.
2. I argue my pimply face off in your general direction.

You get an 18 hour head start from the time of this posting.

RUN
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Salty

Oooh!

It is my opinion that Justin Bieber and his like are the clearest and most pure form of evil on the planet. Not due to the quality of his music, which, I suppose, is a mater of taste. He is the face of evil because while actual terrible things are happening in the world, and the quality and quantity of investigative journalism dwindles, and the populace demands media to soothe their 1st world woes they are listening to, and thinking about, and talking about, and looking at, and hearing casually of, and fapping to Justin Fucking Bieber.

He, to me, is the symbol of what's most wrong about humanity. Not because it's worse than rape or genital mutilation, but because it erases those those things from people's minds so efficiently, these minds being the only ones who can actually help to put an end to those things. At the very least they are wasting water on SOMETHING made out of corn to shove into their faces in a myriad of ways and watching HIM instead of doing ANYTHING to help ANYONE ever.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Nephew Twiddleton

Hey, you changed your avatar! Granted it was to another anime character, but it's progress.

I recommend that you choose Balky Bartokomous for your next avatar.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Johnny

As a rhetorical exersice to out-argue the other side or actual real positionings and ideas?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

LMNO

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on June 12, 2012, 05:12:30 AM
1. You post the best opinions you can come up with.

I believe force equals mass times acceleration.

The Good Reverend Roger

The world was wrecked the moment Kaiser Wilhelm I fired Otto Von Bismark.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Forsooth

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 12, 2012, 01:42:46 PM
Roger does not have mind Lazors.

its the possibility of someone like him could have mind Lazors that frightens us all so much

Unrelated: why do most people voice their concerns when they catch me talking to myself?

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

kingyak

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-HST

tyrannosaurus vex

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

EK WAFFLR

"America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate"
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 12, 2012, 04:58:35 PM
"America ... has created a 'civilization' that represents an exact contradiction of the ancient European tradition. It has introduced the religion of praxis and productivity; it has put the quest for profit, great industrial production, and mechanical, visible, and quantitative achievements over any other interest. It has generated a soulless greatness of a purely technological and collective nature, lacking any background of transcendence, inner light, and true spirituality. America has [built a society where] man becomes a mere instrument of production and material productivity within a conformist social conglomerate"

I got nothin'.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 12, 2012, 04:59:48 PM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 12, 2012, 04:58:35 PM

I got nothin'.

Europe seems more evolved to me. There's a lot fucked up over there but at least they have job benefits, good public transportation and enough realism to tolerate at least some vices. I think of America as a case of arrested development stuck at the draconian, puritanical shit stages that got imported over here a few hundred years ago.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Alty on June 12, 2012, 05:22:17 AM
Oooh!

It is my opinion that Justin Bieber and his like are the clearest and most pure form of evil on the planet. Not due to the quality of his music, which, I suppose, is a mater of taste. He is the face of evil because while actual terrible things are happening in the world, and the quality and quantity of investigative journalism dwindles, and the populace demands media to soothe their 1st world woes they are listening to, and thinking about, and talking about, and looking at, and hearing casually of, and fapping to Justin Fucking Bieber.

He, to me, is the symbol of what's most wrong about humanity. Not because it's worse than rape or genital mutilation, but because it erases those those things from people's minds so efficiently, these minds being the only ones who can actually help to put an end to those things. At the very least they are wasting water on SOMETHING made out of corn to shove into their faces in a myriad of ways and watching HIM instead of doing ANYTHING to help ANYONE ever.

Where have I seen this cop before....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSbRuo3CAo&feature=player_detailpage#t=31s
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A