News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Last Will & Testament, v1.0

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 14, 2012, 02:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

It occurs to me that I keep dying, but I never leave a will.  Let's fix that.

I, The Good Reverend Roger, being of sound mind and used-up body, hereby bequeath my possessions as follows:

To ECH, I leave my PM inbox full of PMs from various kooks, weirdos, and stalkers.  The good stuff is from pages 1-5, as when I "strain" my PM inbox, I always keep the good stuff.

To Epimetheus, I leave my boundless hate, rage, and contempt, because God knows he needs it.

To LMNO, a certain video will be sent to you via email by my executor.  You know the one.

To Nigel, I leave the entire city of Tucson, for use as she sees fit.

To Hoops, I leave my shares in Salazar Co™, and may they profit the bastard as much as they have profited me.

To Cain, I leave my collection of Roman history, Warren Ellis stuff, and Jonathan Hickman's The Nightly News.

To Stella, I leave my collection of horribly stained and shattered underwear.  These will go for a FORTUNE on Ebay, if you tell people they belonged to L Ron Hubbard.

To Richter, I leave 2 more anvils, which will be mailed to you.  And the church, in its entirety.

To Luna, I leave a blacksmith's mallet, which can be used as a correction device.

To Trip, I leave my extensive gun collection, in case the Germans start feeling frisky again.

To Waffle Iron, I leave my hair.  All of it.  Have it made into a Persian rug.  Or a tapestry.

To Twid, I leave my engineer boots.  You know what to do.

As for my mortal remains, I wish to have my appendix donated, and the rest burned down to carbon, mixed with iron, and made into a wrench that will be used to smite the unworthy.  IN THE NADS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Forsooth

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Forsooth

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 14, 2012, 03:16:06 PM
Quote from: Forsooth on June 14, 2012, 03:13:45 PM
Can I have your CD's?

Yeah.  SEE DEEEEEZ NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTS!
I shall make a sandwich with them

And keep it on the mantle

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh yes. I know what to do with the boots. I am honored.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh Tucson! What good times we will have!

E.O.T. and I have ideas about visiting Tucson sometime. Preferably when you're not dead.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 14, 2012, 05:17:00 PM

E.O.T. and I have ideas about visiting Tucson sometime. Preferably when you're not dead.

Let me know in advance, and I'll check my obituary schedule.

East Coast Hustle

I think I made out like a bandit here.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 14, 2012, 05:18:31 PM

:lol: It's a deal!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 14, 2012, 06:49:43 PM

I just spat water on my phone.  I dropped the phone awhile back, and am reading through a screen spiderwebbed with cracks.  I read "It's a duel."  The thought of TGRR and the Dark Empress engaged in a duel in the very heart of Tuscon made parts of my insides writhe with horror and glee.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

Also, mallet, yay!  I know JUST where to start...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on June 14, 2012, 07:03:56 PM

I just spat water on my phone.  I dropped the phone awhile back, and am reading through a screen spiderwebbed with cracks.  I read "It's a duel."  The thought of TGRR and the Dark Empress engaged in a duel in the very heart of Tuscon made parts of my insides writhe with horror and glee.

DO I LOOK LIKE I WAS BORN YESTERDAY?  SHE HAS 6 ARMS!

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 14, 2012, 07:08:10 PM

But you've got...  um...

Shit...

Freeky to sneak up behind her, maybe?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on June 14, 2012, 07:12:12 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 14, 2012, 07:08:10 PM

But you've got...  um...

Shit...

Freeky to sneak up behind her, maybe?

Yeah, right.  Freeky would trip me, Jenn would HELP, and all 3 of them would tapdance on my junk while EOT sat back and said

HEY
       Roger
I
       Told you so.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Thank you so much...the horribly stained and shattered underwear might fetch an even BIGGER price if I claim that they are still haunted by the spirit of L. Ron Hubbard. I imagine he really is there, even after laundering, in a faint, lingering sort of way.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division