News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Book Report

Started by Cuddlefish, June 21, 2012, 07:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 22, 2012, 03:37:40 AM
AND THERE'LL BE NO GODDAMN WOMPING, EITHER.

I am a fucking HOLY MAN™, and I DEMAND THE RESPECT THAT IS MY DUE.

WAIT, THAT SOUNDS VERY SIMILAR TO WHAT THE IRON MASKED GUY, THE KING AND THE CONQUEROR SAID TO ITS SUBORDINATES AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER!!!

you is tEH TYRANTS  :aaa:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 22, 2012, 03:36:51 AM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on June 22, 2012, 03:33:24 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 22, 2012, 03:31:19 AM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on June 22, 2012, 03:29:27 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 22, 2012, 03:25:43 AM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on June 21, 2012, 07:30:07 PM
Your first assignment is a book report.

Your book report will be on this movie.

There is a 200 word minimum. If you fail to reach the minimum word count, you will receive an "F" for "Fuck You." You may exceed this limit, but if you run too long, you increase your chance of getting a sub-standard mark of "SHUT UP." 

This assignment is due as of now.

I am NOT watching 1 hour 49 minutes of crappy anime.  I cordially invite you to shit in your hat.  You dago bastard.

What are you talking about? Fist of the North Star is one of only five anime movies WORTH watching. It's only after the Japanese started producing anime specifically to cater to American children (around the early 90's) did the genre go bad.

Um, the first minute was nothing but crap Zen bullshit.  I had to punch the neighbor in the nutsack just to keep from dropping 1-8-7 on a motherfuckin' COP.

Well, I don't care how many ball-bags you have to clobber to get through it, I expect that report on my desk before morning.

Listen, you sad-sack little piece of jizz crust from long-dead mafioso beach combers, I don't WANNA and I don't HAFTA.  If you want THAT kind of entertainment, THEN YOU FUCKING WELL KNOW WHERE WARWICK IS, DON'T YOU?  If I wanted to put up with THIS manner of brain-damaged shit, I'd be hanging around the Goddamn cons, all cosplayed up like GODDAMN SAILOR MOON.

Does anyone here want to see THAT SHIT?

I didn't think so.  Freeky, shut the hell up.

:fap: :fap: :fap:  I just can't resist a man in a skimpy miniskirt. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

NIGEL YOU DONT HAVE A DICK. GIVE IT BACK TO THE POOR SOD RIGHT THIS INSTANCE.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

WAIT -- WHO'S DICK HAVE I BEEN SUCKING FOR THE PAST WEEK AND A HALF?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 22, 2012, 02:53:20 PM
WAIT -- WHO'S DICK HAVE I BEEN SUCKING FOR THE PAST WEEK AND A HALF?

I think we need to do a roll call of the NW spags.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

LMNO, could've been any of several. If you want to be sure, best to log on and check your Netdix queue, right?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

I don't mind if it's mine.  I grow new appendages in a day or so, like a salamander.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.