News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

Aloha, or as they say in the old country, Hello!

Started by Tupac L. Porker, June 15, 2012, 08:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupac L. Porker

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2012, 08:36:23 PM
Quote from: Tupac L. Porker on June 15, 2012, 08:51:24 AM
What do you go around all day "Hey, hows it going"?

Also, you'll never really know unless you look, right?
I was trying show the introduction was a joke and not an attempt to start an RP.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2012, 08:40:52 PM
Just checked.  We never had a Skoth.
I just changed my name yesterday.

Tupac L. Porker

Quote from: The Bad Reverend What's-His-Name! on June 15, 2012, 08:37:07 PM
Skoth?  Yeah, not ringing a bell.  Were you like hangong out in the haiku thread?   :lulz:

Mostly Recipes. I posted one kick ass one for ginger bread men.

Kai

You're either serious, or trolling. Either way I'm not interested.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Freeky

Probably starting out RPesque didn't help your case any, good sir, nor did the insults which weren't quite ver the top enough to not come off shallow and boring.  Too late now, but there's a saying here at PD:

"If you don't like the bashing you're getting in this thread, go find another one and contribute meaningfully."

Welcome.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2012, 08:40:52 PM
Just checked.  We never had a Skoth.

This account was registered in April 2009, but his first post was yesterday. Interesting.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I can't see how he's caused any harm, and he doesn't appear to be one of the bad old folks. Might as well not tear him apart for a couple of slighty zany/pinealist posts.

I mean, we do still let people get their feet wet before we cut them off at the knees, right?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 16, 2012, 01:43:37 AM
I can't see how he's caused any harm, and he doesn't appear to be one of the bad old folks. Might as well not tear him apart for a couple of slighty zany/pinealist posts.

I mean, we do still let people get their feet wet before we cut them off at the knees, right?

You know, sometimes I almost suspect that you aren't serious about Saturday night.  At least not the way Ghaddafy was.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm in favor of this. But I also kind of don't get the part where he says he's some guy from 2008 or whatever.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 16, 2012, 01:53:42 AM
I'm in favor of this. But I also kind of don't get the part where he says he's some guy from 2008 or whatever.

Goddamn cheap Chinese time machines.   :argh!:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Tupac L. Porker

Quote from: The Freeky of SCIENCE! on June 16, 2012, 12:38:57 AM
Probably starting out RPesque didn't help your case any, good sir, nor did the insults which weren't quite ver the top enough to not come off shallow and boring.

I typically only mean 10% of what I say 90% of the time. No one could have known that though.

Thanks for all of the welcomes.
Since we've reached a fine resolution I'm going to retrofit this thread into a connect four game now:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| _ | _ | _ | _ | _ | _ | _ |
| _ | _ | _ | _ | _ | O | _ |

Your move

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tupac L. Porker on June 16, 2012, 03:19:11 AM

I typically only mean 10% of what I say 90% of the time.

Good to know.

Quote from: Tupac L. Porker on June 16, 2012, 03:19:11 AM
No one could have known that though.

In equally startling news, nobody cares.

Tupac L. Porker

You sir, are playing this game wrong. Your smack talk is all off.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tupac L. Porker on June 16, 2012, 03:23:19 AM
You sir, are playing this game wrong. Your smack talk is all off.

What smack talk?  I'm on my fucking best behavior, here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Although I am not sure why I'm bothering, for some geek who won't post or even read outside of his vanity intro thread.

Tupac L. Porker

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2012, 03:29:44 AM
Although I am not sure why I'm bothering, for some geek who won't post or even read outside of his vanity intro thread.

I'm starting to surcomb  to the strange realisation that you don't like me.