News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

Aloha, or as they say in the old country, Hello!

Started by Tupac L. Porker, June 15, 2012, 08:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tupac L. Porker on June 16, 2012, 03:38:48 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2012, 03:29:44 AM
Although I am not sure why I'm bothering, for some geek who won't post or even read outside of his vanity intro thread.

I'm starting to surcomb  to the strange realisation that you don't like me.

You, sir, are a Goddamn GENIUS.  You should have been a fucking ROCKET SCIENTIST. 

But don't get a big head over it.  I don't like most people, because they never know when to SHUT UP, and they make NO SENSE.  Especially when they're special snowflakes who can't be pedestrian enough to post in the fucking INTROS thread, and can't pull their ego out of their asshole long enough to do ANYTHING BUT POST IN THEIR OWN VANITY THREAD.

And it's "succumb".  Dumbass.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Tupac L. Porker

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2012, 03:42:04 AM
Although I am not sure why I'm bothering, for some geek who won't post or even read outside of his vanity intro thread.

You, sir, are a Goddamn GENIUS.  You should have been a fucking ROCKET SCIENTIST. 

But don't get a big head over it.  I don't like most people, because they never know when to SHUT UP, and they make NO SENSE.  Especially when they're special snowflakes who can't be pedestrian enough to post in the fucking INTROS thread, and can't pull their ego out of their asshole long enough to do ANYTHING BUT POST IN THEIR OWN VANITY THREAD.

I think we will be good freinds.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tupac L. Porker on June 16, 2012, 03:45:53 AM

Oh, yeah.  We can take long showers together and walk on the beach stomping piss-crabs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

:kingmeh: Oh well.  Someone alert me when this guy starts being interesting.  I have a date with my scroll button.

The Johnny

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2012, 03:48:59 AM
Quote from: Tupac L. Porker on June 16, 2012, 03:45:53 AM

Oh, yeah.  We can take long showers together and walk on the beach stomping piss-crabs.

:whack:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have observed that vanity threads are the best predictor of troll.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Epimetheus

PORKERRRRR!!!!

Hey man! How's it hangin? Fling flangin? Drip drop with the loose flip on top? Straight up the monkey bars with five of your friends? Yeah, I know how it goes down. Porker goes "up", strangles three, two come "down" HARd, wailing about "oh he's gone off the deep"... Porker climbs down, foamin' at the mouth.

PROKERRRRRR!
How's it flowin' my bro? How's that cleat treat been sweetin' ya? Blank out on the runaround, huh? Yeah, I bet fifty strips of tin couldn't take the taste of sardine outta your mouth after that.
Strange how the sun sets right there, right where we left it last time.
Blank out on the runaround, for sure, though.

PORKERRRRRR!
First name Tupac, right? I wonder the L's full length. Bit tired for the third time around, eh? Cheap date, they say, but then, the wind's always slow for the green treader. Thirty years ago NO ONE, I tell you, NO ONE, would have tried that shit. But hey, the cannon's hanker for panker, as they yawn about sooo often. frankly, i can't waste 'em.

Porker, in conclusion, there are myriad ways in which the aftermath of World War I in Germany set the stage for World War II, including the governmental exodus of all of the "Ratten" rodent-people, the return of the 2nd-wave Martians and Greys in their ships, and the institutionalized persecution of fully-bearded women.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 16, 2012, 08:42:36 AM

I have observed that vanity threads are the best predictor of troll.

That, and signing up and then taking years to post. 

So whose alt is this?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Faust

Lets all make baseless accusations against the only new blood the site has had in months, that's bound to turn things around.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

00.dusk

Quote from: Faust on June 16, 2012, 10:10:22 AM
Lets all make baseless accusations against the only new blood the site has had in months, that's bound to turn things around.

Let's not be reasonable or anything now.

Tupac L. Porker

O.o I just wanted a nice game of connect four.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on June 16, 2012, 10:10:22 AM

Here we go again.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Placid Dingo

Ok, I admit it, I'm actually Tupac.

I'm also Nigel.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel