News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Your Horoscope

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 15, 2012, 07:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on June 29, 2012, 04:48:27 PM
Please, what do the stars have in line for me?

"Remember that one English king who caught an arrow in the eye?  Harold, or some shit?  Well, anyway, Pennsic is coming up, and history repeats itself like clockwork."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Faust

Wise Sibyl, lay out my destiny and ask your price.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on June 29, 2012, 07:43:54 PM

1.  Details are very hazy, but by this time next year, you will be known throughout Ireland as "the last fomorian", in the manner of your passing, rather than your appearance.  Is that bad?

2.  Change the "forum" button on the front page so that it reads "Richard Nixon's Festering Corpse Society".

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

hirley0

A PAIR OF 7's & an Eight ? check your right boot first
There is not much truth in the (Um}? chart below
you can finger in the correct numbers & get REAL Results
the position of the far out planets Saturn Uranus & Neptune
should be correct is my guess? that's all

Quote from: Suu on June 29, 2012, 04:48:27 PM
Please, what do the stars have in line for me?

http://alabe.com/ | i could spell chicago \ that's the tail

Just guessing BUT  "your Saturn & Pluto in LiBra"
is the line i would ATTempt

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: hirley0 on June 29, 2012, 10:19:06 PM
check your right boot first

There is no situation where this is not good advice.

The world needs more Hirley0.

Faust

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 29, 2012, 08:16:08 PM

1.  Details are very hazy, but by this time next year, you will be known throughout Ireland as "the last fomorian", in the manner of your passing, rather than your appearance.  Is that bad?

2.  Change the "forum" button on the front page so that it reads "Richard Nixon's Festering Corpse Society".
Thank you kind oracle. So shall it be done.

Triple Zero

Quote from: hirley0 on June 29, 2012, 04:36:32 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on June 29, 2012, 04:25:10 PMCan I get one too? I need guidance!

Also please tell me my REAL starsign, when I was born the Belgian government had just bailed out the time zone industry and it just says "DEFAULT" on my identification.

yes of course U2 can get 1 2
as for RR there must be clues
do you have sisters or brothers?
preferably OLDER:

Sorry to disappoint, I have one brother and he's two years younger than me. What about him?

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 29, 2012, 04:44:14 PMYour REAL starsign is "Potato".

I knew it. Best starsign EVER.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 29, 2012, 04:44:14 PMYour REAL starsign is "Potato".

I knew it. Best starsign EVER.

[/quote]

:crankey:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Triple Zero

1) SRSLY CANT YOU GUYS JUST GET THOSE QUOTE TAGS RIGHT?!?!!  :lulz: this is why I won't give Vex a WYSIWYG editor.

2) A bunch of years back I made an online-comic generator (handdrawn pics, also the Dutch word for "leek" has WAY more pun-opportunities than the English one) for my old students' association. One of the image-sets was about fruit and vegetables in space, and Star Trek puns.
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

hirley0

0 lemme sea if i can get this about right
1 http://alabe.com  { click that link FIRST
2 CLICK Free Birth Chart Page  {NEAR CENTER TOP
3 submit the form
-----------------------
Usually the hard part is knowing time of birth
it does matter:
however if you cant find it out ...
use 12 pm and keep trying
===============
at least you know  the date? don't U
next right click the image & copy the image location
come back here & reply | click insert imag { far left yellow icon
?
paste the image in the img space | hit save
it should in theory work OK
report problems ?/?      00:07 pdT

Faust

Quote from: Faust on June 29, 2012, 10:35:33 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 29, 2012, 08:16:08 PM

Thank you kind oracle. So shall it be done.
The whole site is now the society and we have an image of fearless leader on the front page.

Triple Zero

Quote from: hirley0 on June 30, 2012, 07:56:03 AM
0 lemme sea if i can get this about right
1 http://alabe.com  { click that link FIRST
2 CLICK Free Birth Chart Page  {NEAR CENTER TOP
3 submit the form
-----------------------
Usually the hard part is knowing time of birth
it does matter:
however if you cant find it out ...
use 12 pm and keep trying
===============
at least you know  the date? don't U
next right click the image & copy the image location
come back here & reply | click insert imag { far left yellow icon
?
paste the image in the img space | hit save
it should in theory work OK
report problems ?/?      00:07 pdT

I know the time, too. I celebrated my one billionth second of life at roughly May 11, 2012, 22:22:22 (yes I started the thread a littlebit late).

Filling in the things in that star sign calculator, I'd say, yeah that's about right. I forgot how to read it, but I do remember someone told me it was pretty significant that ALL my planets and signs are located on the right half of that circle thing, and none of them on the left.

The auto generated interpretation was, as to be expected, about half right on the mark and about half generic "no, not really, no"--great cold reading writing :)