News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Your Horoscope

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 15, 2012, 07:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Post ITT, and I'll give you your horoscope.

NOTE:  Do NOT post your birthdate or other information.  It's kinda bad policy, and unlike FAKE psychics, I already KNOW when you were born.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Hit me with the wisdom of the ancients.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 15, 2012, 08:01:46 PM

You ignored them and now there are thousands. It starts as a painful itch, then becomes a burning, stabbing pain.  It will be named after your doctor. Plastic will be your only friend...cherish it while it lasts.  Don't waste money on tattoos.  Nothing can hide those upcoming scars.  "Urgency" and "frequency" take on a whole new meaning.  Psychics will lead the police to your remains, the source of the contamination.

Your lucky numbers are "e" and the square root of -1.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2012, 08:06:11 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 15, 2012, 08:01:46 PM

You ignored them and now there are thousands. It starts as a painful itch, then becomes a burning, stabbing pain.  It will be named after your doctor. Plastic will be your only friend...cherish it while it lasts.  Don't waste money on tattoos.  Nothing can hide those upcoming scars.  "Urgency" and "frequency" take on a whole new meaning.  Psychics will lead the police to your remains, the source of the contamination.

Your lucky numbers are "e" and the square root of -1.

It sounds like radioactive scabies from outer space. Wheeeee! Imma go play tha lottery!  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Pope Pixie Pickle

I am Pixie, and am a reformed Aquarius.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on June 15, 2012, 08:35:28 PM
I am Pixie, and am a reformed Aquarius.

I know that. 

Anyway:

"Don't take the bus unless you bring along a big knife and bail money.  Stomping on his fingers will make him let go of the ledge.  Make sure it's all there, and in small bills.  They still keep people in The Maze, no matter what they tell the public."

rong

I was hoping for a horrorscope
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on June 15, 2012, 08:59:08 PM
I was hoping for a horrorscope

"That lockout didn't work because the knife-switch inside the disconnect has one broken leg.  On the plus side, you get to star in an OSHA video."

rong

I love osha videos.  And by love I mean, I can't believe these videos get made.  And most importantly, I just learned that my phone autocorrects "osha" to "pagan"
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: rong on June 15, 2012, 09:08:39 PM
I love osha videos.  And by love I mean, I can't believe these videos get made.  And most importantly, I just learned that my phone autocorrects "osha" to "pagan"

Your phone is trying to kill you.

Murmur

May I have a reading, Reverend?
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

EK WAFFLR

What has the Norns got in store for moi?
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Please to tell me what the myriad positions of distant bits of rock and gas are doing to me.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Murmur on June 15, 2012, 10:30:37 PM
May I have a reading, Reverend?

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."