News:

PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

Your Horoscope

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 15, 2012, 07:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 15, 2012, 10:45:49 PM
What has the Norns got in store for moi?

"It seems that in certain circumstances, the "jaws of life" are at best a misnomer."
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on June 15, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
Please to tell me what the myriad positions of distant bits of rock and gas are doing to me.

"Medical history will be made.  They will actually save your rectum, but by that point you won't care."

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 16, 2012, 01:43:58 AM
I NEED TO KNOW!

"You are what you eat can sometimes be the most horrible idea of all.  Avoid the ocean.  Do not get on any ship named after minor Greek gods.  This won't actually help, of course, as wolves are in fact land animals.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2012, 01:50:42 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 16, 2012, 01:43:58 AM
I NEED TO KNOW!

"You are what you eat can sometimes be the most horrible idea of all.  Avoid the ocean.  Do not get on any ship named after minor Greek gods.  This won't actually help, of course, as wolves are in fact land animals.

:eek:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Oh, what the hell. Hit me with it.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Junkenstein

Spamming every other thread, may as well get in on this too.

If you would, good Reverend?
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Echo Chamber Music on June 16, 2012, 01:59:43 AM
Oh, what the hell. Hit me with it.

"You know that rule about not swimming for an hour after you eat?  It's even more important when you're wearing cement shoes."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on June 16, 2012, 02:02:22 AM
Spamming every other thread, may as well get in on this too.

If you would, good Reverend?

"You will realize, when it's about 10 seconds too late, that no actual sex toy would require propane tanks."

Junkenstein

I'll go out with a bang!

Bad-um tish.

I hate myself now.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2012, 01:49:33 AM
Please to tell me what the myriad positions of distant bits of rock and gas are doing to me.

"Medical history will be made.  They will actually save your rectum, but by that point you won't care."

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2012, 01:48:43 AM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on June 15, 2012, 10:45:49 PM
What has the Norns got in store for moi?

"It seems that in certain circumstances, the "jaws of life" are at best a misnomer."

:horrormirth:
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on June 16, 2012, 02:24:50 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 16, 2012, 01:49:33 AM

Haha, sucka. I get to CONTAMINATE STUFF when I'm gone.
LEAVING MY MARK, DAMMIT.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 15, 2012, 08:06:11 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on June 15, 2012, 08:01:46 PM
Hit me with the wisdom of the ancients.  :lulz:

You ignored them and now there are thousands. It starts as a painful itch, then becomes a burning, stabbing pain.  It will be named after your doctor. Plastic will be your only friend...cherish it while it lasts.  Don't waste money on tattoos.  Nothing can hide those upcoming scars.  "Urgency" and "frequency" take on a whole new meaning.  Psychics will lead the police to your remains, the source of the contamination.

Your lucky numbers are "e" and the square root of -1.

Lucky, you got natural log and i for lucky numbers.

I want a reading please!

The Johnny

i can haz... HORROR-SCOPE ???

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."